I have severe sweating problem, please help me! I have tried all the antiperspirants there are but they don't seem to help me at all so is there anyone to help me with some good advice about severe sweating-what do I use or take for I really have this sweating problem that borders me so much and the condition is of course even worse when it's hot and my sweat armpits are so visible under my t-shirt and it is embracing for me actually and I don’t feel good and pretty with this severe sweating, please help me someone with this!

You whether have some hormonal imbalance such as the drop of hormone levels or even some nervous system disorder that could also cause severe sweating. Anyway in cases of severe sweating no antiperspirants could help on the long run. I have the same problem also and here it is how I am dealing with it-I apply drysol on my armpits and than I cover it with some plastic wrap and go to sleep with it and it gives the next 8 days effects and when is start having severe sweating again I just repeat the process. Anyway I don't think that applying drysol is something that could help me on the long run so now I am also considering the possibility of some botox treatment for u have heard recently it is pretty much effective in treating severe sweating condition.

hi nice to know that someone has the same problem as i did. i also tried every deo. in the store and nothing seemed to work until i tried Certain Dri. it comes in a box and it is found at the deorderent section. the box is white in the middle and to green lines across at the top it says 72 hour protection.. i could only find it at H-E-B if you have a store there look for it. okay bye take care

also found at walmart now!!!

You need to try Botox. Botox is used for paralyzing things. Like your face if you want to get rid of wrinkles, but ALSO for paralyzing sweat glands. It's FDA approved:

fda.gov/bbs/topics/answers/2004/ANS01301.html

I just had botox done to my forehead to remove a crease caused by sundamage. It worked great, and while I was there I was reading a pamphlet that said it can significantly help people with excessive sweating.

The needles are very tiny, and do not hurt at all really.

BUT... Make sure it is a Dr. you are having inject. Never go to a spa, esthician or anything like that. Dr.'s are the only people qualified (truly) to administer it.

**edited by moderator**

Have you tried Mon Ray Antiperspirant. They advertise they are the strongest on the OTC market. Not the cheapest, but this product did work for me really well. So I don't care about the price. Look them up on the internet