Hi I'm a 23 year old girl, living in Europe,

last week I went to Amsterdam with my friends, I never smoke anything before, not weed, neither cigarettes, just don't like the smell. But because of curiosity and my friends said it's nothing, i tried the space cake. My other friend tried it too, we ate 1 whole space cake ( size of a cupcake) each person, then 2 hours later, while we're having dinner, I started feeling geometrical twisted on my vision, and i felt the colors are too strong, i lost my vision in a second, then it swap back to a blurry vision, i don't hear my voice when i was talking, my heart was crazy fast,  i'm cold and i swear i felt numb all over my body, i started panicking, asking everyone to take me to the hospital, crying and thinking i was dying, i was thinking what would happen if this situation never end, am i gonna be like this whole my life, then i was thinking of suicide. my friends were freak out because they never such thing before, they took me home, give me some sugar and hot tea to soothe me down, i was shaking very hard, then somehow i fell asleep. I woke up at 4 am feeling ok, then in the next 30 minutes it hit me again but not as heavy as the previous. It went on and off after 1 day. I swear i'll never try any weed or anything ever again. It gave me a huge trauma.

Then i came back to my country and after a week ( yesterday ) at the gym, i suddenly felt the blurry vision and my heart bouncing like crazy til i feel pain in my chest, then after 10 minutes it's gone, i continued doing sport ( cardio, weight lifting), after 2 hours it hit me again. I don't know what happened to my body, and how to overcome the anxiety, could somebody please help me?

You really should see your GP the symptoms you are having can be a number of things so your GP can send you for tests always be extremely careful when taking things especially when you've never taken them before

All the best and good luck

yes thank you, it has 5 days since i had my last anxiety. I hope it's not gonna happen anymore.

Hi there

Im 28 male. Just seen your post and wondered how you were getting on? It has been 5 days now since I ate the cake from Amsterdam which was definitely way too strong. I have been having terrible paranoia attacks almost every night since, it’s a horrible feeling to loose control like this and doubt what is actually real. I am hoping this will end soon once the drug is out of my system – god knows how long that will be! I cant keep coping like this being convinced that something is wrong like I am in a coma or dying. I am fed up, very confused and exhausted, luckily I have my girlfriend to re assure me I am not loosing my mind and these attacks will pass. Without her I think I would go insane
Say no to drugs people! Worst experience of my life!

Hi I'm male and 26, I'm going through the waking up at night feeling spacey. Just wondering how long it lasted for you since its been 9 months.

this happened me too.WAY to strong for me,never again

Hello everyone,

If you are still reading this I'm feeling the same as the two person wrote in their comment... it's been a week and I'm feeling panic and sick every hour like around 10 minutes. I have a lot of paranoya I don't know what to do... Can you help me or tell me if you guys are ok now?

Thank you in advance

Hi shenamelody :)
Are you okay now ? Because I have just started to feel exactly ehat ur saying

It's been one week since I had one of those. And I feel the same thing. Especielly the feeling that you doubt that what you see is real (this is after having it. Is this whole thing ever gonna stop? I can't really enjoy my vacation and feeling so weak in my body and mind.

Hey it will end yes the anxiety but with time I went through the same experience where my mind was going 1000 miles a hour panic attacks and a feeling of unease when alone!Just drink lots of water see a doctor when you get home to be safe and for you so that your mind is at ease because you will keep thinking that your losing your mind etc when in fact you arnt!!Hope this help

Hello guys

Ive been smoking weed for three years in daily basis , than after some time i had my first time weedoverdose which leads to fast heartbeat , panic etc.

Long story short

To prevent anxiety quit coffein totally ( youll see the results after three weeks )

Quit smoking

Quit drinking alcohol

When having anxiety sniff pepper ( black pepper the one we use in foods )

From all ive realised coffeine plays 90% role

So if you quit coffein youll be all right ( thats how worked for me )

God help you

Regards

Hi. What exactly is coffein?

Unfortunately i had the same experience some so called friends gave me a space cake lying to me there wer no drugs inside. This got my trust issues really down and i kinda had a spasm, i was pannicking, shaking having headaches and etc this is the worst feeling ive ever had especially know i didnt ask for it.

Coffein is astimulant substance found in coffe , energy drinks , coca cola etc

I am experiencing the same thing now. I had a space cake about 5/6 days ago and ever since I've been feel so anxious. I can't get the bad experience out my head and I feel like I've lost my mind. I can't concentrate properly and I just hope il feel normal again.