Hello. I am a guy 32 years old. I am a broker, and my job is very stressful. Sometimes I cant take it, so I relax myself with cocaine. It happened to me a couple of times, that I started to panic from no apparent reason. That freaked me out, because it never happened to me. Have this ever happened to you? Can cocaine cause paranoia?

Yes it has. First, I thought that it was a bad coke the guy was dealing me. And than it happened again, and again, and again. I wanted to quit, but I couldn't. Finally, I managed to get a grip on myself, and everything is fine now. Apparently, prolonged use of cocaine can cause paranoia, and smoking crack is even worse. Dude, stop while you still can. Cocaine messes up the heart.

dude I have been doing coke for 5 years strght and the last 3 years has been pretty hard core and when I do it now.. I look at the blinds and think some one is going to come get me or see my all high on coke I only do coke but when i do it I do for sure a gram for my self some times 2 grams but there are nights that i have done up to a ball just for my self and I never use to be like that a long time ago when i did it I could do as much as i wanted to and you wouldnt even know that i have done it but now after the frist halfy im tweekin out like crazy good thing i dont do it around ppl so they can see me and judge me

Sometimes when I start to snort it and the rush hits me, I've got the feeling there's something wrong with reality. And for sure you're on slide area when escapism on cocaine has taken over. See this paranoia as a warning... a sign to leave this bad habit before it turns you in a zombie. ;-)

Ive been doing coke for about 8 years!! b4 that it was e acid hash! My paranoid is always same, i think my wife is cheating on me! But i know she is not. i feel stupid the next day. Its only me and her in the house. and i think she is making hand signals to people out the back. Even when she goes to toilet i go up and talk to her. Somtimes when im in party i take it and cant be screwed talking to ppl. ppl just annoy me. By the way me and my wife have done a half ounce in in one night, And when i get coke now its allways a quarter. thats two 8 balls to the Americans. and i have gone and got more.

Word of advice, this drug caused heart damage.....

Yeah I used to snort it sociallly and just get a lil amped, one time i had some real good though like an eighth or quarter of a tenth and my whole face went numb and i sped and talked for hours. after that the experience was just a social thing and all it did was make me want more. then i banged it. it was pure euphoria. then i started to hallucinate a bit but knew it was from coke. after a while well this one binge in particular i started gettin paranoid then I started hallucinating inanimate objects would talk and i thought this was normal i was just so out of it then my friends started comin over and we talked and had great times for hours i remember thinkin i havent had good convos like this in years then my mom came to my room and asked me who i was talkin to i said lauren, my gf at the time, she said lauren hadnt been there for daze. i said but her purse is here, and looked around and nothing was there. it was just like reality. after that i get paranoid everytime out the frame. and sometimes hallucinate bad things

Dude I have been doing it for 5 or 6 years now i dont know how to stop the paranoia is killing me at night unles i have afew drinks i think someone the police is going to brake the door down i dont know why i can hear the police outside its crazy

are you still doing any drugs ?

The paranoia doesn't come at first, bit after continued use, something changes in the brain and the paranoia gets worse and worse.... I ran to neighbors once because I believed someone was breaking in the house. I locked my dog in a closet because I thought someone was there....I think police are coming to arrest me!!! Stop!!! It only gets worse!!

Like you, I have a high-stress job (I'm a lawyer). Been trying to kick this habit for a few years. I stuck myself in rehab a year ago after paranoia got SO BAD. I'd stare at shadows for hours and hours, motionless, SURE that police were in my house.

I actually got 8 months clean and relapsed last month. Just FYI the paranoia returned IMMEDIATELY. The paranoia comes before and is stronger than the high itself.

As for me, I'm trying to get myself clean again....

Ive been doing since i was 16, slowly but weekly since 18, then gradually leading upto daily use of silly amounts.i left work as im so depressed and i think my GF is cheating on me,i till do as i got a gut feeling and theres to many coincidences on certain things.

iVE GOT NOTHING ALL I DO is sit in my room and search social networks etc to try catch her out, literally, im now fat an alcholic and shake constantly.I have confronted my mum and dad but they try and help but just dictate, and until ur in his position its easy to talk but no one knows the feeling.

Does my gf cheating sound lik paranoia?

How do i get help? NOTHING WORKS AND im so weak and lonely?

I wana just hang myself seriously as im never gona gt out?

Lesson to us all, this could be us if we carry on doing coke. I got the dentist today and paranoid he is going to see holes in my nose!!!

I'm sitting here now buzzing after doing nearly 4g of coke. I was so paranoid last time I took it I thought my mates had stole money from me. I ended up hitting him and splitting his eye. I then thought he had called the police and that they were going to bust through the door so I threw 2g down the toilet. It was all in my coked up head! You can guess who was feeling like an id**t the next day. I always get paranoid about people looking at me and that the police are coming. I can't look at people when talking to them and the comedown omg.

wow im paranoid right now i think, ihave this feeling someone is in the house hiding and that others are on the roof.
but he it  coudl be true im just 2 scared 2 watch :)
i hae taken 6 grams in a night and day now awakw like 40 hours i hate cocaine its the dumbestdrug around only good fr when u to drunk to get sober for reat its just expensive addict sh*t....it calls u when its nearand its hard yo ignore u think yeah lets do it and then when u did it u are grgrgnnnrrggrrnnnnnnnnn more more.......