i am 18 yr old boy.i wanted to know that is watching porn normal at this age?i also like to masturbate twice a day..is this normal? 

Masturbation is normal brother as well as watching porn but if you do it everyday, i think you better consult your psychologist about this.

Psychologist ain't got nothing to do with it. I was doing the same thing at you age. Your turned on and you find it is easier to get off while watching porn. It is completely normal to watch porn and to masturbate. However, twice a day is not a lot but you may want to try laying off for a few days between sessions.

Good luck

thank you guyzz...i just masturbate to satisfy my sexual urge....because i dont wanna get physical with a girl at this age....so sometimes i tend to masturbate twice a day

I understand the feeling. I also know what the end result is and have seen it all too much. I don't have time anyway. 

so what is the end result?? good or bad??

The end result of sleeping with girls is ending up with kids at your age. Masturbation allow me to release tension and stress at the end of the week. It is good for me. Any other questions?

Im 16 and i do it to its all good

I'm 13 and do it once a day I watch porn to help me. Is porn ok?

Hi, I think porn isn´t good for you because you are only a kid.

ok it goooooooooooooooood

I wnt to knw frm u that I am 17 yrs old I watch porn during masturbation ,is it safe for me I do it usually twice a day by watching it and sometimes I also feel to have sex with someone is it safe?

how old are you?

Any sexual engagement outside of marriage including masturbation is a major sin altogether in the Islam. Extra-marital sexual engagement causes the doer to be punished in this life and in the afterlife (Qiyama). The Qur'an says, "The believers are those who protect their sexual organs except from their spouses... Therefore, whosoever seeks more beyond that (in sexual gratification), then they are the transgressors."

The Bible says "all sins are equal in the eyes of God. And all have sinned and come short of his glory." Porn helps. Oh well