Hello i have caught my child who is 13 masurbating! she is now really closed with me butshe did ask me methods of doing it and i dont know what to telll her! What shall i tell her? Also she was watching lesbian porn i dont know if she is a lesbian! She has told me she isnt but i thought i would ask! also i need some advice of how to deal with her to do with sex issues! could you possibly share advice and if you haev ever caught your child (male or female) masurabting andd what you did about it! thanks for you help xx

She could have been curious about the porn, but since she had sexual arousal to the lesbian porn she could be a lesbian, bisexual or whatever. I use to watch lesbian porn when I was around that age and I later went on to date a woman for 3 years (my longest relationship). Masterbation is healthy and fine as long as it stays only solo masterbation and does not turn into coitus.

or you can try putting a filter on the computer/tv so she can not access porn, but to be honest it's hard, there are sooooo many ways to find porn.

She could have just been curious about the porn and not be a lesbian.

good luck!

calmm down, just the only thing u could tell her wrong is that what she is doing is wrong, its perfectly normal, and at least u know shes not out thhere doing it w some real person. and dont worry, whhen i was her age i was curious too to see all ddifferrent types of pornn, its ok

Atta boy, 2b. My feelings exactly. Liking some type of porn doesn't make her a lesbian. I like g on g porn too. Why would I want to look at some other guys tally whacker? So as the old cowboy said: I used to think I was straight but I just found out I'm a lesbian. I must be, I like the same things they do.

I think you have a wonderful opportunity to get really close to your daughter if she has asked you about that. If you are an experienced masturbater yourself why not pass on what you know to your daughter if she feels close enough to you to ask? It can only help her to achieve a more satisfying sex life for herself and her future partner, man or woman. It certaimly would have been nice to have had some serious factual information about sex when I was her age, over 50 years ago. And I sure wish my wife had had some too. I can only dream about the sex life we might have had.

So help her all you can :-D

Very true njoy. She could have just been looking into good ways to stimulate herself. Sometimes its helpful to watch and learn.