Was just on our home computer, his login was open, and when I went to go save an html receipt for a purchase I made, it defaulted to his last saved folder, named "misc". Adjacent to that folder was over 70 folders named after women, and turns out each folder had pics of a differernt porn star. There must be thousands of pics in there. No wonder he's always evasive about me working under his login. So while i'm at work and he's supposed to be at home looking for a job, he's building his porn library. I'm feeling betrayed, disgusted, sick to my stomach, and like he just drove a wedge into my trust for him. Am I overreacting? It would be one thing to look at sites once in a while (probably normal), but to build a whole organized library of it, with endless pictures saved is really creepy to me. And come to think off it, I now remember seeing these folder a few years back but didn't' think anything of it, and could never find them again, so brushed it off. So he's been hiding this from me for the entire time we've been married (8 years), and is still at it (last file was modified 2 days ago to the "misc" porn folder at 10:30am...great). Is this sounding normal to anyone? I really don't know how to handle this. If I say anything to him, his most probable reaction will be to shut off, and ultimately blame me. Help.!!..... thx.

That is a tough situation.  When you are married you give your trust, fears, hope, love, etc to another person and should expect the same back.  Porn is very addictive and self-destructing.  Unless, you two openly watch porn together than i see no problem with using porn to spice up your sex life or he is open about his porn activity with you.  BUT, if he is doing this behavior by himself in secret then this is a problem.  little secrets lead to bigger secrets.   

You need to be very careful on how you approach him since it can make him feel worthless and it could also damage your marriage.  I know as a guy i would be embarrased if my girlfriend or wife caught me watching porn.  He could accuse you of spying, not trusting, etc and say that he is not cheating etc.  You have to be honest and tell him how it makes you feel and establish porn rules if he is addicted. 

There is a free software called K9 Web Proctection which blocks adult sites on all users on a PC. 

a long long time ago i learned that sexual attraction is very separate from love.
if i was in love with a fat hairy beast i would be disgusted by the looks.
but i would be in love with the person.
and in the end love will conquer attraction by a mile.
take it from a mans perspective:
if i found out my girl watched lots of porn, would i say stop?
hell no i would say lets watch and enjoy together...
and the fact that he organizes his porn has nothing to do with stalking or what ever you might think.
example:
i love listening to a blues artist called mel brown.
i have all his records.
does that make me creepy?

better example:
i enjoy collecting wallpapers
some are adult and some are of lakes and mountains.
i organize them of course.
so i dont accidentally open the wrong one.

i dont feel sexually attracted to a babe in a bikini.
but it certainly is better than a babe in a workers outfit.

sum:
he likes porn
he likes the attractiveness of the girls.
he does not love them.
like he loves you.
buy him a porn movie for christmas instead.
then have some fun.
dont judge him because he is a man.
honestly all men do it.
i bet obama has a collection to :)

and yes you are overreacting.

yeah all people at some point will want to be pleasured and if another person cannot provide that pleasure they will do it them selves and well it requires some sort of sexual stimulation (usually) to do this

It's fine, there's nothing to worry about, the most i'd do in your situation is to talk to him about what you think of this. If he's supposed to be looking for a job it doesn't mean that he's gonna be sitting on monster com and looking for a job. Porn honestly takes no more than 15 min, it's not that big a deal. If you don't like him watching porn then tell him that, only calmly, and then see his reaction and his words back to you.