when me and my boyfriend have sex it feels like he is hitting something and it causes extream pain he doesnt like hurting me but i dont know what it is please help

Ok please be nice with these answers I've had many anxiety attacks because of this situation. Ok I was laying down next to my boyfriend and his thing went by mine and it barely went in and I bled but I believe I was bleeding because of the fingering it hurted when he put his penis in well barely put it in and we stopped but it barely went in each time we tried I even reinacted what happen and how far he went with my finger I was so scared I wasn't a virgin anymore I even checked my hymen which is ok but has a tiny tear in it I've checked it everyday actually and I even got him to get me a pregnancy test because I read that just by the two making contact could cause pregnancy so help me out please am I still a Virgin ?