Please help me. Me and my boyfriend were fooling around. He fingered me and then I gave him a ha****b. He cleaned himself up with a towel and then put his hand near me again... He barely got his hand in my pants and the tip of his finger didnt even thouch my vagina because I stopped him. He immediately took his hand out.
I've been freaking out for the past two weeks that I'm pregnant from this somehow. My periods are irregular though, it will be from 42 days to 52 days even. Today is day 46 but I'm still scared. I'm wondering if I haven't started because I'm stressed and nervous. Please help me!

i highly doubt that ur pregnant from fingering but hey im not an expert and the reason that ur period might be late is because your stressing out about it just relax and try not to think about im pretty sure that if u stop worrying about ull get ur period but if you dont get ur period in the next week or so i would take a pregnancy test