Hi everyone. I'm 18 years old and this all started close to 3 weeks ago. I used my boyfriends soap in his shower and washed myself but soon after i got all itchy around the opening of my vagina. I assumed it was an allergic reaction and that it would heal itself and whatever. But the itchy didnt go away and it felt like i had a bunch of little cuts inside and outside of me. when my boyfriend was fingering me he had a sharp nail so i assumed it was that and let it heal itself. But it didnt and now it hurts to touch and burns. Now this started to go away and i got my period so i let myself heal. But we tried to have sex today and it hurt and was burning us both. He said he felt raw but i was burning. What coud this be? Im going into the doctors soon but i dont know what to ask him about. Any help or info would be awsome guys. Thank you.

I an basically going through what you are and am going to the docter. What's gonin' on?

I have the exact same thing. Did you ever find out any more information? I cant find anything out about it.

you most definitely have a yeast infection, ive had one and its the same exact symptoms. dont worry tho its so easy to fix, get the three day monistat and you will never feel cleaner after hahaha