About a week ago, i started to have itching and a burning sensation around my vagina. Then i starts swelling and more burning and itching. Feels like i was on fire down there. I have been married for about 6 years and never cheated but now i am afraid that he might have and caught an std. Could this be an STD that i am describing? However there is no signs of discharge or infection. I also used a baby wipe to wipe in that area also. I don't no what is wrong or what it could be. Any help or advise would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

hi, i went through the same problem where my vagina swelled twice the size. it was embarassing and really painful. it ended up being that i was allergic to the wipes i was using.

hey i am going through the same issue right now. i don't know what to do. my vagina is swollen and it itch and burns some times. i have used some itch creams but they seem to burn when i use them.

am having the same problems, am scared and dont know what to do, am using a pill but its burns as well when it melts.

Have you been to the doctor yet about what is going on? I don't quite know what it is either but it doesn't appear to be clearing itself up so I think it would be a good idea to see a doctor about it as soon as possible. Please keep me posted on how you're doing because I'd like to know and make sure that you're doing okay! Thanks for posting on it.

Hey, I have this hoorid problem where my vagina itches, swells, burns plus it discharges liquid, which makes it even worst. I don't know what to do. But from what I heard yogurt helps. So I might try it, if it doesn't work, I don't know what else to do, besides pray of course.

I have had the same thing. It's a yeast infection, go to the pharmacy and buy over the counter creams like monostat or something. It should clear it up.