I'm 24 yrs old and for the last few months have been experiencing occasional intense itching in/around vagina, burning between the vagina and anus-durning urination or after bowel movement, and vaginal odor with no disharge. Also I've been urinating a lot but not sure if that has anything to do with it-always urinated more than others. I've been tested for STD's and all came up negative. I don't know what to do, but I really wish it would go away as it is VERY bothersome >:( . Please Help!

JMU, did you ever get a response for the itching you had? I am also 24 and have the exact same symptoms. I was tested and they all came back negative as well so I am curious as to what it can be. I have the same burning between the vagina and the anus. Please let me know if you got response of some sort. I went to JMU too...weird!

i am also 24 and have these symptoms, did either of you find out what was wrong?

i am 17 and also have had these symptoms for the last few days. If you ever find out what it is or what we can do about it, let me know!

i dont have an STI, ive been checked and my boyfriend and i use a condom all the time.

it could be a UTI, urinary tract infection

I have the same thing, i was told it was a yeast infection, i bought monistat last night and the cream has subsided the itching but there is still some burning... hope this helps

Have your doctor do a culture. Could be Staph infection

Could be bacterial vaginosis?

Try gynolotrimin - 7 day cream. Does not burn like monistat - but sometimes hard to find. Helped me.