Hi
A girl i was with gave me oral sex which was then followed by dry sex (no condoms were avaliable) i know it was stupid to have oral sex itself without a condom but i wasnt thinking straight at the time. Anyway i noticed that the friction was quite hard on my penis straight after, on my way home i told a friend about what happened, and for a joke he said a crack about gettin herpes or some kinda stds, every since he said that it hasnt left my mind. the next day i noticed that my penis and scrotum had a slight tingling sensation which i was terrified about, the next day it was still there. It has been 4 days since then and its about the same if anything my scrotum itches the most out of the 3 quite badly, i remember as a child i have suffered from something familiar and im not sure whether this is the same thing and it was a coinsidence to persist a day after receiving oral sex or it is actually herpes. Please help me, i havent received any spots, red rashes or blisters so im not sure what happeneing, thank you
Chappy
ps. i think its possible that my scrotum has darkened in pigmentation however its not major, so im not sure whether its just me being paranoid

you should see the doctor you might have an std you should tell your doctor what's happening it might possibly be a std you should also tell the person you were having sex with also so they could see if they have the same std as you

It doesn't sound like herpes at all. For one thing, you would not have had "instant" symptoms. Secondly, herpes starts with a burning/itching sensation which then forms into tiny blisters full of clear liquid (if you get a full blown outbreak). This all happens within 24-48 hours from the first itching sensations. You should definitely get checked out by a Dr to at least put your mind at ease & get proper treatment. Believe me, you won't be the first guy to come in with something like this. It is WAY more common than you realize. Please report back as to what happened as I'm curious to find out & the diagnosis will help others here. Good Luck!!