At first I didn't have any pain then when I was sleeping my vagina got really itchy and I scratched it pree hard then fell back asleep the next morning it was sore and stung I have been sexualy active lately and my partner is ruff But we always use condoms I'm not sure if its a std or what but it's constantly itchy looks a little bit red and slightly stings while I pee I have had sex in this condition which I think has increased the pain I don't know what to do or what it is

Health Guru
Do you have any abnormal vaginal discharge to go with it?

I have just gotten the exact same symptoms. I had what was more than usual "rough" sex last Friday night and the following day had just a partial itch down there. It didnt itch over the weekend again but we had sex again Monday night and Tuesday morning and now today it got more itchy and now stings when I pee (which I think is because I scratched hard, which I shouldn't have but I couldn't help it) I was looking for a rememdy idea from a drug store than someone can reccommend or even a home remedy. I'm not going to a doctor because I know they will prescribe something that I don't need a prescription for so any help would be great. Thanks.

Health Guru
You could always try an ice pack or pack of frozen peas to cool it and see if that helps

How many people have you slept with.where you burned by one of the girls you had an intamite relationship with