Long story short about 4 days ago I had a little itch on my left labia so I scratched at it. Stung to pee the next day but not bad sting. 2 days after that it stung so bad I just couldn't pee. When I tried and just a little came out it left me screaming and crying on bathroom floor. Needless to say I just stopped trying to pee. Went to the hospital and they said it was uti but my sister insisted that she thought it might be a yeast infection too. Still stung really really bad so I went to drug store and got the vagisil cream. Didn't work lol. I'm having a grayish discharge and my labias are the things that burn the WORST and I also have a small lump on my left vag lip. A few days ago it didn't hurt or bother me now I can't even touch it! So what ya think it is. Should I go back to Dr.

You should for sure go see a doctor without a doubt. As much as you might not want to, its your best bet because they can figure out what it is and help you to cure it.