I have problem with itchy red spots that bleed like crazy if I scratch them. I have to admit I have had them for ages, but I have never visited any doctor. Problem is that they leave a mark like a freckle. Now I want to hear if anyone could tell me what this could be. I do not know should I be worried or that is normal, so I should just stop scratching myself.

First, I have to tell you if everything were ok with your skin, that you would not have needed to scratch. That is why I should not even look at yours itchy spots that bleed to say it is problem. Normally, you should ask advice from your doctor to stop this annoying problem to occur again. I have a friend who also had them for years, and although they were no bigger than a pinhead, I told her to visit a doctor. She had them on arms and legs, but not many, and some bleed just a little, while others make me think she has cuts herself. She finally went to the doctor and he said it was quite a common infection and should eventually go. I was thinking it could be an allergy to anything from the materials in some clothes, the detergent used in the washing machine or soaps. After a while, I was reading the description tiny itchy red spots, which bleed profusely when scratched is consistent with the petechiae of thrombocytopenia. This condition called thrombocytopenia can be caused by vitamin K deficiency, or by a range of medications, including Aspirin.