Im a 30 year old woman who in the last 2/3 months developed small pimple like spots under my arm pits. Problem is my arm pits are really itchy now and i've no clue what it is or what to treat it with.

Can anyone help?

You might be allergic to your anti perspirant or sometimes it seems that if I apply anti perspirant too soon after shaving it will do this.

If not that, it sort of sounds like it may be a type of contact dermatitus. Have you switched laundry detergents? Bath soap, etc?

Sometimes OTC cortisone will help with "contact dermatitus" caused by an allergic reaction to soaps, etc.

I'd say give that a try. If it doesn't work go to the doctor. They can prescribe a cream a bit stronger if in fact that is the cause.

i had this and went to doctor, they said theres nothing they can do, its because you've used a shared/rusty razor mines stayed the same for months its horrible!