I've got an itchy skin since beginning of this year. Im a 18 year old girl now. I've got this itchy dark spots on my legs, some n my thighs and also at the back of my body. The itchy dark spots are raised. When i scratched it, it oozes out liquid and sometimes blood. I've got used a Palmers Cocoa Butter to keep my skin moisturized. It does stops the itch. It looks like the raised spots need to be scratched then they can be healed. I have no idea what is this??? Can someone please help me. I've got no skin problems before but why out of a sudden???? )':

Hi Geri,

See your doctor, preferably a dermatologist.  It is important to rule out skin cancer.  Without an exam we can't be sure.  Yes, you can get this even at 18.

See them ASAP.  Early treatment, if it is, is important.

Are the bumps there all the time or they come and go? You said they are dark; are they red, brown? Any white spots in the centers of the bumps? In this case it could be folliculitis - a staph skin infection.

Have you bought new clothes or used new soap or washing powder before the itch started? In this case it could be hives - an allergic reaction.