hi, i have been getting these itchy pimples on my body for a month now. they are on my stomach, beltline, buttocks and genitals. they have what looks like little white heads on them even. my doctor said she thinks its from dry skin but i am not so sure. when i looked up scabies it sounded a lot like it

This sounds like what I have. It's not all over my body but here and there.

Have you found out what it is?

OMG the same with me i have pimples all over me i have them on my tummy arms legs and like almost everywhere!!

It's no need to panic, ingrown pubic folicles are common amongst teenage to young adult males I am 20 years old and i still get them, it's mainly caused by shaving but it can happen even if you don't shave...don't worry too much about it STD's ussually occur around the head head of the penis, with some people anti-botics could be key but with others they won't do much at all, I was afraid at first as well but now i know they are just a common accurance and will go away as you get older, if you are still concerned about them then the best person to ask would be a dermatologist, but if you shave remember to use a good moisturizer before and after you shave otherwise these break outs will worsen, I hope this was helpful to those of you who are currently having this problem

i just got the implanon put in and ever sicne then my body has been coming up in red dots thats have clear pus in it and they r itchy they r red limpy with a clear red head of pus in it n i dont no wat it is

I had been itching for months. I just found out that it was my laundry detergent. Believe it or not it was All Free and Clear. So if you are using that laundry detergent stop immediatly and rewash everything.

I had scabies, and at first I thought it might be dry skin too. If you have scabies you will most likely find that the itching is more intense during the night. When I had it I was up for hours at time from (12:00am - 6:00am). And when i say more intense, i mean untollerable.