Started small, as I scratched it, over the course of months, has gotten larger. The skin is now rough to the touch with scab /dark pigmentation around affected area. Center seems to be yellowish but may just be skin color accented by darker border... It itches like mad when i scratch it, but normally doesn't itch on a day to day basis unless I touch it. Anyone having same issue? Any hints? Diagnosis? How to treat? I also have similar itchy spots throughout my body(shoulder, inside thigh) but none as apparent as this.

I have the same problems on both of my calves. Going to see my dermatologist soon. My skin is darker on both areas on calves where I itch it.  It's unbearable. 

I had the same problem of the whole right leg and it was itching all the time then I had the knee drained and now I have the itching on the left lower calve and I also have the discoloration when I spoke with the foot doctor they told me possible Venous Stasis they said just to walk and keep moving.