I am 21 and I have white spots on my penis and scrotum. I have had them for a few years and during this period of time they haven't changed. The spots are small and cover the whole area. I know that the smart thing for me is to visit my doctor but I feel too embarassed. Can you tell me more about these spots? Thank you

If these spots are on your scrotum as well as on your penis then it is possible that they are sebaceous cysts. This is a common area to have them. You are not alone when it comes to having them and being embarrassed. They are usually white, smoot and stick up above the skin. They can vary in size from quite tiny to the size of a large pea, or even bigger. They contain substance which is made of breakdown products of skin tissues including keratin and sebum. They are usually harmless and cannot be transmitted to anyone else. Apart from embarrassment, they rarely give any problems in this situation. The larger ones can sometimes get infected. If you have bigger spots and you want to get rid of them, this procedure is very simple and it can be done under local anaesthetic. As you have said, you need to see a doctor and get over your embarrassment.

Im in the same boat as the guy above, Im 20 have these white dots on the scrodum and penis, it seems they are connected too the pubes on the scrotum.. like bumping from the conecting pube. Way too embarissed too tell anyone, its the biggest reason why I dont bother getting involved with any girls.. help me break the fear.. ahhh

mate i have those things on my scotum and up the shaft of my penis!(but they were different apperenlty) i went to the doctor, they cant really tell you much, but definatley go just in case!

dont worry about being embarrased tho! my girlfriend doesnt notice them at all! and when i told her, she was a bit confused what i was going on about as she noticed nothing!

we stare at our body more than the girls will, so we tend to notice everything!

anyway, having bumps up the shaft of you penis is better for the women during sex! its like a ribbed condom!

thank god for that i have the same problem and i thought it was something worse but now i know thanks too you guys that these are harmless lol but mine only seem 2 be on the foreskin though

Relax i'm same age as you.

I have the same thing. Bumps on scrotum with hair in my case and little white bumps on penis also. But bumps not all over the penis though.

I went to the doctor and he said it is ok. He said it is normal.

same situation as you.
bumps on scrotum but hair also in my case.
little white bumps on penis, NOT on top though. its on both sides of penis but NOT closer to where i pee, the other end. (kinda hard to explain)

i went to the doctor last week and he said it was normal.... it was my first embarrassement showing the doctor, but i finally know that i'm healthy man.

hey i have exactly the problem u have all explained. i was wondering if when u squeeze them like and acne spot does the odd one pop like a spot ? cause mine do and im far too embarrased to see a doctor or even tell anyone.

please reply soon, thnx

yeah i have the exact same thing....on my scrodum and bottom of my shaft...im 16 and have only had one sexual partner and she was checked for stds and had none....they all seem to have hairs coming out of them or are going too soon....except there are a couple where my penis starts from my pubes and they hurt sometimes....the skin around gets a little bit red and hurts when i touch it or when my pants chaif it....but ive always kind of had them on my scrodum but they are much more defined and spread out now %-) so thats kind of weird....and i had sex for a bout 6 monthes with my gf and there was absolutely nothing then suddenly i just got them so thats kind of weird....i have no problem going to the doctor...but an appointment takes some time so id just like some more insight if anyone has....but while having these i had sex a couple times and it seems SLIGHTLY worse but that could be just in my mind....i dont really want too tell her because its kind of a pointless conversation thats unneccesary if its nothing concerning her....she hasnt noticed or anything....but im going to lay off the sex for a while....so i was just wondering if you know what this is....i saw some warts or something...and you said its not contagious but dont have sex....why? and noone really specified if it bothered them or not....i just read the whole thing with hair coming out of it and the description and thats definitly what i have....so what are the effects and once they go away do they stay away or what....and is surgery neccesary o.O someone please speculate

I have the same, small white dots on the bottom side of the penis and on scrodem, some i can squeeze and little white stuff comes out but i can only squeeze like 1% of them, they also seem to be coming out of the hair,

I am pleased to her all your girlfriends havent noticed but im afraid to ask my girlfriend to give me a blow job cause that will mean her getting close and noticing, have any of you had a similar problem?

Im 16 so id also like to know has anyone had them during puberty and then lost them later?

Don't worry guys, i have the same white bumps on my scrotum and on the shaft of my penis. I am 17 and have had them for a couple years now. My doctor has looked at them before and has never mentioned anything, just a "alls good." my girlfriend has given me plenty of blowjobs and she doesnt notice/care. if youre really embarassed turn it into something interesting, be like "hey, wanna see something neat? some guys have little bumps...." etc. dont be ashamed. if she has a penis in her mouth her last concern will be inspecting it closely.

I noticed these on myself a while back, and it's great to know I’m not the only one.

However, I’ve noticed a small white hard "ball"-like spot (roughly 3-4mm in size) at the bottom of my right testicle. It's definitely on the scrotum, as it can be pinched up with it.

It looks like it could just be a cyst, but I’d appreciate it if anyone could clarify that.

I'd also like to know what cancerous lumps are like. Are they small like what I described, or larger lumps?

Thanks in advance.

Yes id like to know that 2 i have excatly that but im only 14 lol i just wana know if they do go away or weather i will have to live with them?

Oh my god i just noticed these like 2 days ago and i was completley scared and totally embaressed to ask my doctor. When i read this relief came over me immeidatly. They look exactly as everyone has said it in this topic and from you guys say...its all good and no real problem. :-D

i have the same white bumps on my testicles, i am 30 years old..

i went to my doctor and he said they are harlmess, calcium deposits? and nobody can contract them, that is good.

anyway, one of them grew about the size of a pea and its a dark purplish black, its hard as a marble, what is it!?!? im worried now.