hello im 15 with no sexual expericene. but i have these whitish and yellowish little lumps on my penis. they are mostly around my pubic hair and scrotum. they arnt sore are red. i have had these for about 3 years what are they?

I Cant help you but im 14 and i have the same thing i read somewere it is normal.

Hi im 16 and i also have the same thing.

Dont worry about it!!!

They are only the areas of which hairs will grow out of.

It is perfectly normal!!

I have these as well, apparently they are quite normal, have hairs growing out of them as abd as that sounds but i thought that it may be just because of thin skin or something, that may be the case or it may be this
I got this off a medical record website and thought this may help:

"Sebaceous glands: The skin of the genitals has lots of small sebaceous glands, which produce an oily substance, and can become enlarged and look like small, yellowish spots. They can also become blocked and infected like a spot that you might get on your face or neck."

i have noticed yellow spots on my penis quite like blemishes you'd find on your face. im a bit worried cuz theyve appeared on random parts of my penis and not just one area!
when they burst a yellow p***y sort of liquid comes out...its quite disgusting and a little sore!
has any1 got any advice????

I have these also, im 16 and I have since I was about 13.

Even if it is perfectly normal, Its very embarrassing doing sexual things.

Is there anyway to decrease or prevent these?

hi, im 14 years old and i've never had sex before.
for a few years now, i've had these small yellow/pinky spots on my penis and dont know what they are. :-(
occasionally these spots turn big,red and sore.

any ideas??????? %-)

everyone in this thread, its normal im 21 and had then since 14 i was like you and worried about it but dont because its normal and no chick will ever say anything about it so dont worry

I have this is just its weird because they only seem to be on the left side of my penis and some on my scrotum

im fourteen and i have them too do i have like some problem, am i not washing down there enough?

I had one today it wuz inflamed and filled with yellow gunk :$
I burst it which you really shouldn't do guys try dabbing it with some kind anti-bacterial lotion dettol would be ideal.. I'm 22 and really clean guy its just unlucky that we have these their is nothing dirty about it... my doctor told me they are just hair follicle's that get irritated then infected if you find them hard to shift visit ur doctor

I got the same thing and I'm 20
It's annoying I know but it's just life, just try not to stress over it, I'm trying not to

i'm only thirteen and have small yellow bumps on the end of my penis, they are just aboiy noticeable looking close and i have heard they are normal. I was worried when they just appeared thow. :-)

im 13 n have these to but i only see them when i peel the skin bak on my penis
does that mean i have hairs there to?

the person above me has PPP (google it its normal)

im 15 and ive had a spot on my penis near where my pubic hairs are for about 2 weeks now and i woke up today and it was filled with this yellowish gunk, i dont know if i should be worried or not.. %-) any help would be appreciated.