What would we do without social media...%-)   I am a 43yo woman.  I had a one night stand 20 years ago and got pregnant.  I now have a beautiful 19yo daughter.  I never saw the guy again until today, I was searching Facebook and there he was.  He's married with children of his own now.

I don't know if I should tell him and if I do, HOW? 

I know my daughter would like to know her biological donar... 

The only way I can contact him is through Facebook.  But what if his wife has access to his account?  I would like to get the paternity test done before anyone's feelings are hurt or if for some reason it turns out he is not the father... yes, unfortunately, there is a small chance, but I am relatively certain.

Seriously need some advice on this one.  This is the hardest thing I am ever going to have to do.  I feel horrible about the prospect of hurting him or his family. 

What do I do?

I think the wisest thing would be to stay away.

Having said that, I don't know if I could do that myself either. If I came across the girl I dated for a couple years while I was in the army 50 years ago I doubt if I could resist at least saying hi.