My uncle is suffering from Huntington's chorea in last 12 years. His symptoms are worsening over the time, more and more, so I am interesting is there any additional treatment, exercise or nutrition regimen to relieve and occupied uncontrolled movement and difficulty in swallowing? How can we, his family members, alleviate his suffering and discomfort?

Most patients with Huntington's disease become physically and mentally disabled eventually. Various medications can control depression and extreme emotions and mood swings. Patients with Huntington's chorea can exercise regularly in order to fare better, and physical activity can help patients to feel better mentally and physically. It is necessary to provide adequate nutrition to maintain body weight, and provide extra vitamins and supplements.