What is the chance of failure in transfer of embryo? When ivf procedure starts once, how long does it usually take for it to achieve the success? My sister wants to try with ivf, but I don’t know how patient one should be when goes under ivf. I’ve heard that sometimes it takes years for successful embryo transfer and implantation to be made. Please post if you have brighter information. Thanks.

Actually, there is high rate of failed procedures of embryo transfer. One of the reasons is that number of embryos that can be transferred is limited by law, which is absolutely normal and human decision. Sometimes, ovarian response is very poor, and it is another reason for the failure. If it is the reason, than sperm can be directly transferred into fallopian tube, by laparoscopic method. Cervical stenosis is also one of the causes of difficulties in transfer. You are right that sometimes ivf can last for ages. But I believe that it worth its every moment.

Hello everybody. My friend is 36 years old (yet or already) .... By the will of fate she lives in Turkey ... two years ago she married .. From the first marriage she has a son of 18 years ... and this husband is the first marriage and He is now forty. . As many have a pipe factor ... there is no one pipe, and the other pipe is impassable .. Moreover, she has one ovary ... well, they lived a year .. relatives talked about the child ... She explained the situation .. they Understood .. and they decided not to pull the time and get on the doctors .. The pipe was cleaned .. bad luck ... they did not bother and went to IVF .. she had one ovary. But the doctor said that like a 20 year old girl. Short protocol .. In the Ukrainian clinic ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use. Fertilized 6. they put 2 ... And her mistake (her husband's skeptic) - did not freeze the remaining ... On the ninth day - failure ... They tried to hold on .. Zero ... I do not say about stress ... Many themselves went through It's ... Here ... Ten days later in the protocol .. But, she is afraid to the horror .. These eleven days ... her husband and tests she was not allowed to buy ... Sometimes the hands go down ..... CONTINUED - 2 PROTOCOL, short - fertilized 10. Transplant 2. to freeze the rest .. Waiting for ultrasound