i am so worried, after my embryo transfer on monday i had period pain all week and the PT i did that morning came out positive with one faint line ! tomorrow is the due date for my blood test at the doctor to see if i am pregnant or not . But yesterday i had brown spotting and this morning it became pinkish streak but very faint in colour as well . I did another home PT and it came out negative so i am stressing about tomorrow !!! could i be still pregnant and the test is faulty ? or could it be my period ? please anyone ????????

Hi there, I am also going through the 2 week wait but i think im at the end. I am on day 14 after transfer, which i think is the right time to get a period, and im not due to do a HPT for another 3 days. This afternoon i wiped and got a pinkish coloured blood. So I decided to use a tampon and when I pulled it out I had a brownish/dark reddish blood on it. I have random period like pain every now and then, but im so confused. I think it might be a period, but im too worried to test until Monday! I have been feeling pregnancy symptons, like a shocking memory/very forgetful, headaches etc. but that could also be the crinone. Its so annoying!

thanks for replying ! i got my period the day before my test so i did not go and do the blood test. I have been bleeding now for 8 days and i noticed that it only happens when i walk or get tired ... I am not sure whether i should go and test myself or not . As for you dont loose hope . Wait the 3 days ( I know that the wait is impossible) but i think it is the only way to tell for sure and if you feel you cant , you can always try one of those home pregnancy tests that are very sensitive and can test 6 days before the period :-)
Good luck and keep me posted

Hello. I'm 25, and my husband 31. I want to share my long and difficult history ..We met in the distant 2005 and fell in love at first sight, then I was 14, and my future husband 20. Every year our love grew, and our feelings grew stronger. In 2009 they began to live together, and then got married in 2013. Carefully guarded, because planned future pregnancy. It seemed to us that it was time for a little baby, but not so simple. I was already 23. Pregnancy turned out the first time, I waited and followed the delay, but my state of health was strange. In the end, I was in the hospital, where I was given emergency laparoscopy and removed the left tube. I had a lot of tears, because I thought that I was absolutely healthy. The doctor with encumbrance said: "Well, try to 25. Then on IVF, if that. "But I sincerely believed in a good future. Dear girls, who plans IVF or as I'm halfway to the children, I beg you not to worry much! It can just be crazy, when many get it all simple. Do not despair, then our way is! IVF - it is only a method of infertility treatment, you need to find your own! Maybe not on the first try. Just need to wait for your happiness! I did IVF in the clinic. Stimulation was perfect, as well as transfer. But 2 babies decided that not this time. The next month I go back to the cryo protocol again.