I have just gone through an IVF cycle and am waiting to pass my pregnancy blood test in two days. I have been taking progesterone supplements as directed by the clinic. I have noticed that my right side of the lower abdomen (uterine and ovarian area) is a little more bloated, harder to the touch and a little more sensitive than the left side. The clinic physician advised me that my right ovary was still very big on the day of the transfer and to be extra cautious as I am at a higher risk for hyperstimulation due to my age. I have also experienced lower right abdominal (near the groin) tremors or vibrations when seating or laying down. These vibrations are subtle but annoying enough to keep me awake for awhile. I am unsure whether these vibrations come from the uterus or ovary or something else. Is what I am feeling normal or not. This is my first IVF cycle and possible pregnancy. o.O
Thank you.

I am having the same weird vibrations in my lower left abdominal area. It feels like a cell phone on vibrate. It just started yesterday. I have it a lot today. I am 60 years old and I have never experienced this before