Hi. I`m 42 years old and recently I`ve noticed something strange going on with my body. My legs are swelling, I feel a chest pain and my breath is short. Also, I urinate less then usual and have extremely low blood pressure . I thought I have some sort of a heart condition problem (was afraid of a heart attack), but my friend told me that I could have a kidney failure because it happened to her Dad and the symptoms are similar. Could it be it? What to do?

Hi, have some experience with kidney failure and must say that your symptoms are pointing in that direction. Some other signs are also fatigue, confusion, seizures or even coma, drowsiness... You have to work fast, before it`s not to late. My sister has lost her left kidney before she was even aware that something is wrong. But, with the right treatment you should be just fine within a few weeks (if it`s acute kidney failure, and I guess it`s your case because you have extremely low blood pressure). Anyway, the treatment is not so hard. First you will have to treat the illness that was the cause of kidney damage. Then, there is hemodialysis and, in the worst case, kidney transplantation.

Yes it does sound like the symptoms for kidney disease but only a doctor can tell before. You should have tests done to see such as a urine test and a blood test testing creatinine levels and potassium and urea and such.

They can tell you special diet to stick to and what the cause is and what this means for your future. Talk to your family doctor and get in to see a Urologist as soon as possible.

plz tell me about stem cells therapy for kidney didease. Can it cure kidney failure ?