Hi! Recently I had some tests. Doctor told me that I have chronic renal failure. So, I will have treatment. He also told me that my fluid intake will be restricted. What are the causes of this disease? Tell me something about treatment.

Hi! My husband had chronic renal failure. After some time he had kidney transplantation. He is much better. This I know about chronic renal failure. Diabetes and high blood pressure are the two most common causes.
Treatment focuses on controlling the symptoms, minimizing complications, and slowing the progression of the disease. Associated diseases that cause or result from chronic kidney failure must be controlled.
Blood transfusions or medications such as iron and erythropoietin supplements may be needed to control anemia. Fluid intake may be restricted, often to an amount equal to the volume of urine produced. Dietary protein restriction may slow the build-up of wastes in the bloodstream and control associated symptoms such as nausea and vomiting. Salt, potassium, phosphorus, and other electrolytes may be restricted. Dialysis or kidney transplant may be required eventually.