Hi there, I am a guy who is 43 years old. I would like to know everything about kidney dysfunction. More accurately, tell me all about kidney failure because I know that is the worst scenario. I really need this answer fast and I am hoping to hear from you fast. Thank you in advance for everything you tell me.

Hello, I will do my best to help you out. If both of your kidneys fail then your body will hold fluid. Your body will not produce enough red blood cells and your blood pressure will be increased. As for the treatment, the patient has 3 options: hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and kidney transplant. But don\t worry, there are strong chances that you are not experiencing this. Talk to your doctor.

well, kidney failiure doesn't hurt, you just feel yourself get slower and slower and weaker as the months go by. it's very subtle but you will notice it. be prepared to sleep a lot also.

and you won't be hungry. pretty much at all. expect to lose a lot of weight and look like a male version of nicole richie.