basically, my wife has been pregnant for about 3 months now and i was wondering that if we had unprotected sex would she get pregnant again? or the sperm would just die off? thanks

Not she would not become pregnant again... She is not ovulating during pregnancy either =)

Yes, the sperm would die off eventually

it is so possible. My newphew and his girlfriend are expecting again and her youngest is only 1 month old.

Guess who didn't read the post right!! ;)

To the initial poster:

If she is pregnant already, she stops releasing eggs, so no.

Indeed in some cultures they have sex while the woman is in labour to 'easy' natural birth. Something to do with it relaxing the muscles etc...

If you find your partner sexy, make love to her. Nature has already made its course.

I beg to differ, there was a couple on this morning last year that had 2 baby girls at first u think there twins but then the parents explain that there were infact 2 weeks between them, they weren't twins at all.

my sister has a boy girl set of twins her first scan at 10 weeks showed embryo 1 heart she went back for her second scan at 5 months and there was 2 but the second was only 3 months gestation they thought maybe it had died and stopped growing until they heard 2 strong healthy hearts when it came time to give birth she delivered her son via c section and 2 months later her girl she was preggers for almost 12 months so it can happen but the chances are slim they found my sister has a overactive ovary and ovulates throughout pregnancy and even when its not its turn to drop an egg she is only 28 and has 3 sets of twins boy boy, boy girl and girl girl their is at least a week between the babies in each set

yes it is possible and has happened!!