Hello. I'm 22 year old female and almost whole my life I have had problems with being overweight. This hasn’t represented a big problem for me when I was younger but when I entered my puberty, it has become. So, I have decided to loose some weight. I have tried all kinds of diets and exercises. I have even tried gastric bypass and it helped me. I have lost about 40 pounds and get the desired weight. But I have developed some problems with my skin because on some regions it has shrink and become rough with some white sags on it.
The regions that are hit the most are skin on abdomen, breasts, arms, and thighs. Please tell me, should I have some plastic surgery after this kind of massive weight loss?

Hello. I will tell you what has happened to you. When someone is overweight, the skin stretches to accommodate the increased volume of weight. After weight loss, the skin often fails to tighten, and so it sags. I know all about this because I have had the same problem few years back when I lost over then 40 pounds.
The thing is that this could be a big problem because further diet and exercise will not tighten skin. Luckily there are several operation that could help you and definitely did help me.
If you want to loose breast skin then the Breast Lift operation called also a mastopexy is definitely the best option. For loosing arm skin there is operation called Arm Lift (brachioplasty). Facial lift can decrease the ptosis of the skin on the face and the neck.
Anesthesia is general and the procedure takes anywhere from three to six hours.

Seek the advice of a competent cosmetic surgeon.

I'm going to send you a site maybe they can help you

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

dr. jose luis salas he is in clinica de cirugia cosmetica you can look for him in the site and he did my family and friends surgeries and also my self

Hi there, where is this doctor's clinic located? Which surgeries did he do for you? I would like to hear a little more information on this if you have it. Thanks!

He is in Tijuana located at one of the nice's buildings of the city it is on the 17th floor with a golf court view, I had several procedures and also my wife, friends and relatives. I did the lap band first after that a tummy tuck, liposuction on diferent parts of the body, my wife did a tummy tuck with breast lift and we schedule my daughters surgery this month, you can find it at clinica de cirugia cosmetica dot com. I have his phone number , I have to look for it

That's awesome! If you ever the the chance to post his number, I'd appreciate it. Just nice to have on hand if I want to ever use it. Thanks!

They have a us number and also the Tijuana number which one do you want?

I'm not sure if you can post numbers on the forums but if you can I suppose I would go with the US one. Thanks!

here is the number: six, one, nine, three, cero, eight, fifty one, sixty three