Hello, I am 30 years old and I have two kids. After the first surgery I gained 25 kilos. Period between two pregnancies was short; I managed to loose only ten kilos. And I gained 15 more after the second and obviously, I have obesity problem now. I even have spine problems now, appetite is big too. I have heard that bariatric surgery might be helpful, but I need to know what kind of surgery is that.

This procedure helps people with obesity (usually extreme cases). It is relatively new method and is based on two principles. First one is reducing the size of the stomach (with the help of the staples and band). The second one includes this same thing but with bypassing a small part of the upper intestines and that decreases the amount of food that can be absorbed. This might be the solution for your problems, if you really think there is no other way to lose weight.