Hi, my problem is that I’m overweight, medical term obese. I’ve been trying many different diet, exercises but none of them worked as well as I expected. I’m considering bariatric surgery.

Bariatric surgery is last resort in fighting obesity. You must consider all the good and down sides of bariatric surgery. First of all, you need to understand if you are a proper candidate for this type of a radical procedure. Take your weight in kilograms, divide it by the square of height in meters, result 30 and more is obese, and 40 and more is morbidly obese. I repeat, bariatric surgery is the last option, if none of diet and lifestyle changes worked. Bariatric surgery rearranges your stomach and guts so you can’t eat abnormal meals. Remember, after surgery you are going to be on a strict diet. Bariatric surgery is not miracle solution, it the last option. I advise you to try again with some new diet and exercises.