I have a large interior labia and a prominent clitoris I would love to have plastic surgry to make it look just normal.

can you please provide me with the closer doctor in my area I just cannot find one.

My location is in El Paso Texas

please do not have surgery... It is rare and the most beautiful thing to have large interior labia and prominent clitoris... trust me, you would make men happy!
wish I had a girlfriend with that "problem"
:-)

I have advise and a suggestion. Surgery on your vagina risks losing feeling through nerve damage just like any other just surgery. Reducing the size of your clitoris could be disaster, not being able to feel stimulation. Reducing the labia can result in painful intercourse due to scarring, not a pleasent thought.

Now for the suggestion, find someone who would appreciate such a wonderful gift like me! I know I am not unique in my love for large labia and prominent clitoris.

i live here in el paso also. I can tell you this, do NOT get surgery! You have been given what most woman would want. That would make your sex life much better.

Good luck

The woman I have spoken to that had a related concern have now learned to live with the beauty that they have been given. They are happy and live positive, and confident lives. I hope that your feeling towards your matter turn around for you.

Please see:-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/labiaplasty-nightmare&hpr=Labiaplasty_Nightmare

There is a Dr. in College Station, TX and one that I got my labia pasty at Dr. Gruenwald in Baton Rouge....It was the best $2,000 I have ever spent!

Don't do the surgery. Large labias are great. And if your BF can find the clitoris easily, even better. Sounds like you are perfect.