I am 16 years old, and for about a year now I have noticed that my labia minora protrude outside of my labia majora. I find it really unattractive, and am very self conscious. I would love to hear guys' opinions on it because I have a boyfriend at the moment and am thinking about sleeping with him, but I don't know what he'll say about them. Do men find them unattractive?

I had the same fears about my own labia when i was growing up. I wish someone had told me how normal it really is, because you're right that most images you see of vulvas are smooth and puffy, and it can be embarrassing to have wrinkly lips sticking out. However, if you look online (my boyfriend's pornography was actually quite enlightening) you will see that many women have a wide variety of labia lengths. I believe race plays a role in this, but not exclusively. Anyway, my boyfriend loves it and didn't think anything was out of the ordinary the first time he saw me down there. So don't worry about it! Learn to love it yourself.

I had the same fears about my own labia when i was growing up. I wish someone had told me how normal it really is, because most images you see of vulvas are so smooth, and it can be embarrassing to have wrinkly lips sticking out. However, if you look online (my boyfriend's pornography was actually quite enlightening) you will see that many women have a wide variety of labia lengths. (I believe race plays a role in this?) Anyway, my boyfriend loves it and didn't think anything was out of the ordinary the first time he saw me down there. So don't worry about it! Learn to love it yourself.

Don't worry many women, such as myself, have large labia. It is not only perfectly normal, but it is a good thing to have. As it turns out plenty of guys are turned on by large libia. But, that is not the only reason why you should like your labia. The truth is you should love you for yourself JUST THE WAY GOD MADE YOU. And that is simply beautiful. large labia and all.

hiiii i have libia lips...i hate it! feel so uncomfortable about having sex but now that iv red and looked at site's its made me feel bit more confident about myself...it is normal...i thought i was strange but now i kno there are loads of girls and women with the same issue as me...! :-)

well i had the same problem too
and i still do
am uncomfortable
but you guys helped me abit :-)
and i believe your right
it is perfectly normal to have large labia

i totally agree with u
and i actually was with a guy once he wanted to go down on me, and i didnt let him for that same reason cuz i was very shy and didnt know what to expect as his reaction...

truth is when boys are at that point they dont care what ur libia look like they just wanna have sex loool

we ended up not doing anything cuz i thought i wasnt ready but point is...they r fine as they r

Actually,have larger labia lips
is so normal. Guys actually like them better,
because its more pleasure. They might say they
don't but they do! 94.7% of guys,like large labias.
Alot of people would love to have them,thats why
some girls buy [sex pumps] to largen them.
So,your are blessed if you have them. Don't
be afraid to show them. My Fiance loves mine.
I was just like everyone one of you scared of what guys
thought,my fiance was my first and,i told him I did not like them
and he said "but,I do!" They are more pleasureable.
Don't worry, guys love them!
Once,again. Thank God you are blessed with them,
because guys love them :D

Well speaking from a guys prospective, I think it is extremely attractive. My current girlfriend was the same as most of you, shy. She was hesitant about letting me see. She still is to an extent. So I figured I would look it up and see what the fuss was about. Turns out most women are uncomfortable with it. Don't be. I believe that to be in any type of good relationship you must be completely comfortable with each other. Just remember, most men find it extremely sexy.

PHEW!!! i am 15 but i noticed mine when i was 12, and i was really uncomfortable, even though they were not that obvious, they were different and i didn't like it. my mum was worried about it which only scared me more, but havignresearched it and thanks to al you guys, i am now feeling a lot more confident because so many other girls are the same, so evidently it's nothing I've done wrong, and i don't have it as bad as some of you. apparently guys like it!!!???
well anyway, thankyou all, i am v confident now, and so should you all be. :-D

I have the same thing and I'm really uncomfortable with it, but I think it's fine. I've never had sex or anything so it's weird for me, but I know now that I'm not alone.

Mine are a tad on the larger side as well--and after researching this, it is COMPLETELY normal and very common. Like others have said on here, learn to love yourself!! I cringe thinking about women doing "vaginal rejuvination" surgeries and getting them trimmed, etc. Can you say, ouch?! We're all not supposed to look a certain way, and trying to fit into some sort of mold isn't a healthy attitude. A lot of the mainstream porn culture shows women with these tiny little shaven vaginas--I mean really, can you say creepy?! I'm glad most people replied the way they did on here--good for us!! :-)

I have an enlarged labia minora. I have alwayyys been uncomfortable with it. I'm 18 and just graduated highschool and I have remained a virgin because of it. I'm so thankful that I'm not the only one out there! However, it still wont make me more comfortable about having sex though because i've dealt with it so long and ended many relationships because of it. However, I would like to have the surgery...not because of looks but because it's uncomfortable, it gets sore and twisted ugh I really do hate it!

You asked for men's opinions and I don't see many here yet.

I don't understand why you girls/women are so uptight and insecure about what your p***y looks like. I've never heard any of my friends complain about what his girl's/wife's p***y looks like. Inner lips that hang down are wonderful mouth toys. I love to just suck them into my mouth and pull gently. It's fun to gently spread them with my fingers so I can kiss and lick inside them. It's also nice to kiss and lick outer lips that have nothing sticking out from inside. They're all nice. I used to spend hours with my face in my first girlfriend's p***y and she was so ashamed to let me look at it that she kept her fingers on my eyelids all the while to make sure I didn't peek. Years later I got married and my wife doesn't like to have me look at her either. Her mother made her feel that was dirty.

Don't worry about what your's looks like. Everyone has things they like and things they don't, but for some reason a p***y is almost always liked by any guy, no matter what it looks like. I prefer a completely shaved one, because it feels so sensual to my fingers and against my lips, but I would never refuse to worship a bearded clam. My wife refuses to shave. She says it makes her feel like a little girl. When she came home after having our first son I found her shaved p***y to be a super turn on. I couldn't keep my hands and lips off it. She said if she had known that she would have shaved it a long time ago. Within three weeks she was letting it grow out. Go figure!!!

Don't worry about things being different sizes. There is hardly anything about the human body that is symmetrical. Every girl I know has inner lips that are different and breasts that are a different size. Most guys have one testicle that's larger. That's just the way the body is. Somebody is going to love you because you are you. Don't feel you need to change yourself to please a guy. You will not like yourself after doing that and neither will he.

Enjoy your body the way it is. Let your boyfriend enjoy it without shame and don't forget to show him how much you like his. We guys like to be touched and fondled too.

Ladies do not worry about the size of your Libia lips. There are an extream amount of guys that find that so sexy. I for one am crazy about a woman which is built like that. It makes the oral part of sex so much better for us and hopefully for you too. I find it an extream turn on to suck on a woman with large libia lips. I find a woman buit like that a true turn on. So dont be shy about it. Be Proud of it. You are uniquely built better.