hello, i'm thirteen years old and i want to ask about my 'large labia' problem, i've posted on here before but didn't quite get the answer i was looking for. My large labia is rather large, wrinkly and grey, is there any possible way to get rid of the greyness/wrinkleyness? it wouldn't be so bad if it was just big and a normal colour. I am very mature for my age and rather intrested in boys, i want to do stuff with them such as being fingered ect.. but i'm very worried they'll spread stuff about me and say it's discusting because it's not small and perfect like other girls. i've thought about surgery in the future, but i hate the thought of someone fiddling with that area and i don't want it done, i'd hate it. i don't get on with my mum at all, so i'd never ever feel comfortable talking about this with her, i also went to the doctors a few weeks back to discuss it, but it was a male so i chickened out. I think about it all the time, it makes me feel ugly and discusting.  i shower everynight but the colour still stays, is there any way i can make it pinker atleast? i'd really appreciate some advice, thanksss

I think I might have the same problem. I've always wanted a perfect "region" and mine isn't too big, but it is also slightly grey.
I don't get on well with my mother also and I hate going to the doctors.
If it's bothering you, you should try and talk to your mother about it.

when you're young,being a bit different can be confusing,especally if it's a sexual or physical difference.but trust me,long or large labia are a real turn-on for some guys....obviously i suppose,i'm one of them.whether it's outer or inner labia,you shouldn't worry....there will be plenty of admiration coming your way.

Hi, I'm 15 and I have large labia too, mine aren't grey, or pink come to that, but are a sort of dark brown and wrinkly and as far as I can tell, everything that you have down there is perfectly normal, I've seen both my sister and my mother naked before now and their much the same as me, my sister's aren't quite as big as mine but they still stick out, I'd say my mother is the same as me, by the way, we all shave so you really can see them, I've seen friends naked as well so I know everyone is differant, your labia are not discusting and no one is perfect, everyone is differant and perfect in there way, and so you are with yours, I've been with boys and they've never been discusted by my labia. Forget about the doctor for the moment, wait until your a little older and then if you still feel the need to do something about it or talk to someone about it, well ok, but 13 I think is a little too young to think about this, I felt a little the same way at your age until one day when I saw my sister naked and I had the courage to asked her about her and my own labia, if you can't talk to your mum, then maybe a friend could help ?, make sure it's a good friend who you can trust. As for making them pinker ! I have no advice for you, other than saying having a shower everynight isn't going to change anything, other than keeping you smellin good. Good luck and stop worrying, your normal.