I am a 23 year old virgin, and I have always been self consious of my large labia minora....that is untill a few days ago. I have the most wonderful boyfriend. He gave me oral sex for the first time, it was my first time. At first I was very embarassed, and felt very vulnerable, especially since the lights were on!!!! But then I realized he wasn't saying anything about it, and I even felt him sucking on them so I knew he didn't have a problem with it. He makes me feel so beautiful, and he tells me I am all the time.
My point is, everyone is different. Don't allow the media and regular everyday people tell you that it's ugly to have large labia minora. It's not. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. If you ever have a guy tell you that it's gross, or ugly, or whatever he says...don't you ever let that get to you. If he truely loves you, he will accept you for everything you are. If he doesn't accept you, then he's not worth your time.

Yes, many men love and adore large labia. There is so much more to love.

Labia are all various shapes and sizes, see:-

****

For people, some females love them too, who love large labia there is even a forum, see:-

****

**edited by moderator**

Bravo! Well said! Wow that was such a refreshing post to read!

I'm a guy and I LOVE large labia! :D I worship my lady's labia! 8)

Ladies, This a man speaking, please dont let anyone mail or femail tel you that a womans labia are not only a great urn on but they are beautiful.

I find a ladies c**t with large labia is the quintescence of femine beauty and the ultimae turn on.

Please never never consider surgery to "trim" them or to feel embarresed .Your c**t is beautiful. Beproud of it and rejoice.

an avid admirer

a lady with larege labia mean so much to me, because that is exactly what i admire in a woman and such should be encourage and cheerish in a woman

I've got to say that someone has been doing a headjob on so many women. They must have the same small neat labia, the same Huge and complete symetrical breasts and the same waist, and the same butt. What could be worse than to have all women the same? Of course the same mind game has been done on men, too. Must have a 9in pensi and a huge nutsack. What a bunch a c**p. I absolutely love large labia, and small. I do not by any stretch of imagination have even an average sized Penis. But have I had complaints? No. I guess I've just always been with someone careing, because they never laughed. And besides, it works just fine. Don't worry that you don't look like the women on the runway or the ones in the Porn film. Thats not what a MAN really wants.

i am a man, stop the worry, you are who you are, large labia ok, no issue

if there is no physical discomfort then just live and love, no real problem,

if your partner is the problem, change it, move on, let them go