hi, im 16 and i have noticed i have large labia minora, i find them very unattractive and quite ugly, im very self-conscious about them. i was talking to my best friend about someone we know and she said that they were from mastabating, but i'm a virgen and i dont mastabate, (just using tampons makes me uncomfortable!) i dont know what to do, i have read up on it and peoples opinions about them and a lot of men have put that they like them, but i dont want whoever i lose my virginity to not to like them! they make me feel like im weird and not normal :(

take it easy! its nothing serious and whoever your with will like you for you i know that sounds cheesy i would always get told that but i found the love of my life and were engaged now. he makes me feel like no matter how i look he still loves me.

and that exactly proves you shouldnt stress out. whoever you lose your virginity to if its the right person will absoloutly love your body.

learn to love it yourself!

As a man ill tell u this, i actually love large labia minora.....the satisfaction is better than small ones....and also its normal to have them....ive seen alot of women with them ;)

They are most likely normal. Some are larger than others. Men do not care much about how large they are. I didn't like mine so I had surgery to recuce them but not for any man. I did it for me. :)