I am 16 years old and am very worried about my large labia minora. They protrude outside of my labia majora, and I find them unattractive. I am very self conscious of them, and would love to know what men think about them. Do guys dislike large labia? I really want to know as I have a boyfriend who I am considering sleeping with, and I am worried about his reaction and I'm embarrassed!

i have exactly the same problem im also 16, i don't want to sleep with anyone because im worried they will think i look wierd or make fun of me. i also feel as though no-one elses labia hangs out :-(
iv been thinking about geting surgery on mine but i wont to know what men think!

I have the same problem, and spoke about ti with my boyfriend last night. i asked him if he found it repulsive that my labia is too large and he said nto at all. he likes it because duringoral sex, he has somethign to play with, which i assume is arousing.

if you don't accept your "problem," your boyfrien dnever will, either. if you're not comfortable with your body, nobody else will.

Large Labia's are not rare!!!!! It ur body and your significant others will love you and it!!!

Anyway on a shallow note guys dont care as long as their getting some!!

There are a lot of boys and men out there who find women with large labia as the most attractive ones.

I have the same problem! But only ONE of mine are big! I'm so embarrased of it because it hangs out past my labia majora and it's very annoying and if I was a guy, I definitely wouldn't find it attractive. But some guys think they are apparently. I don't know. I'm thinking of getting surgery, but I don't think I will be able to muster up the courage to tell my mom about my problem because it's embarrasing. And I'm scared if something might go wrong during surgery, I'm not even sure if I'm old enough to get surgery like that yet, because, what if when I get older the lips even out? I don't know, can anyone give me some advice?

I have the same problem!! i want to get the surgey because its only one, and I know i need to get gynocologist check ups but im embarrassed to do that as well because of it! im 18 and i want to be healty! i just wish there was a way to get rid of the problem without the surgery!

:-D Im an adult male and I prefer very large inner minora labia. Large inners have always been a turn on for me, and I think any girl is nuts for considering surgery on their labia. The farther they stick out from the outer labia the better. Yes some guys Im sure prefer small inner labia but Id best just as many guys like the larger ones like me.
I saw some of the before and after photos of labia surgery. It made me cringe. In high school and college I never remembered any guy friend ever cut down a large minora labia during conversation.

Ladies, all you need to do is take a look at some *he-hem* "adult" Web-sites to see that body parts vary. Large Labia minora do not seem to be uncommon, and many guys like them. I would personally advise against sleeping with someone until you are married -- that aside, I would definitely not share the most intimate act there is with a young man who doesn't love you for you -- who will be happy with ... all of you, physically and emotionally and otherwise. I don't know if that helps. He needs to be mature enough to accept, and not react in any way other than compliments and adoration!

As to the posts talking about having surgery -- talk with your primary care provider, and you Mom. I bet they will advise against it, unless there is something really wrong -- your parts are as they are for a reason.

Don't panic. If you pull a bit on the shorter one for a while, eventually it will catch up to its sister. :D I was worried about having large labia also (I thought that maybe it was a deformity or something), but I've found that, not only do most men and women find larger labia very attractive, they're fun to play with (did you know that some women use labia enlargement pumps? I was so suprized!). Be proud of your large labia and don't be afraid to play with them!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

:D Have fun! I hope this helped!

I find large labia attractive. I'm not a guy, but I like them. They are nice to play with during oral sex.

And as many of the previous posts have somewhat said: It doesn't matter what you look like physically. A person should love you for who you are and if that person cannot accept your large labia then you shouldn't be with him/her anyway.

i have the exact same problem. mine are too big and make me feel unattractive. i have been thinking of having surgery, but isn´t there any other way out of that? or is it possible for it to balance out as you get older? please reply! thx a lot

It's a shame that with as much education as there is in our society, we still do not teach body acceptance. Teens have enough troubles accepting their bodies during the normal changes, yet our society persists in allowing ignorance to create fear.

In answer to the questions:

Young ladies, I think you will find that most men (one study suggests approximately 73% at any rate) prefer large labia minora. Young men/boys have no idea what they want aside from an orgasm, so please do not use them as a reference.

Most labia minora are not exactly the same. Just as most breasts are not the same. It is unusual for a woman to have both breasts exactly alike and the same is true for the labia. Remember, each person is a work of art. Revel in the differences, they are what makes us so enjoyable. Leave the "runway model" mentality on the runway. That kind of thinking is unhealthy.

Read and learn about yourself. One thing no one seems to mention is sexual competancy. Men are not mind readers, you will have to tell them what you want in the bedroom and you cannot tell them if you do not know. Learn, experiment, and above all be safe.

Cheers.

okay I am 17 and I have HUGE labia lips, and i honestly HATE myself because of them, and i am afraid to have sex because i am so embarrassed by them. none of my friends are as big as mine, and i hate it!!!!
is there a surgery i could get that could make them a lot smaller?
if so, would it be really costly?!?
HELP PLEASE!!?!?!!

hi, i'm a guy, and i've had a girlfriend with large labia.
She was ashamed for it a lot. but she did accept it after a time because she saw how much i liked that. Now i don't have a relationsship anymore, but sometimes we get together and have some great sex. I just can't miss her. and yes, her large labia. I would not want to have anything else.
I really love women with big labia, and there are many guys like me, and girls as well!! ***

**edited by moderator**