My labia minora is a lot larger than others. I always wear shorts over bather bottoms & stuff coz i'm afraid people will notice something hanging? They stretch & are a skin/bruisy looking colour. I've heard many times that this is completly normal but i'm not sure. Do guys like it? Do also it's pulled, there a lil white bumps, it doesnt hurt me or anything, they are just there. Thanks

Large labia is sexy , very sexy , you should be proud of it

Yes fabulous

i have a large labia as well.
i don't know how i got it either.
i've never had sex.
and i've even let a guy touch me down there.

was i born with it or something?
should i go to the doctor?
how do i get it fixed?

i'm so embarressed of it.
that's what is keeping me from having sex.

I am a male and I LOVE large labia! :D There is nothing sexier to me. My fiancee has exposed inner labia. To me it is so erotic. They look like the wings of a butterfly or the delicate petals of a flower. So inviting! 8)

I hope your labia do not cause you physical pain or discomfort. If they do not cause you pain, hopefully you will keep them and be very proud of your lips!

There are a few websites out there that may be of interest to you...

Sexylabia is a tastefully done website featuring very good high-quality photography of women with large labia. It is a beautiful site, but please be warned, it does contain adult content.

Another is a message board forum that is for sharing adult picture/video content specifically of women with large labia. Men and women are members and all are welcome. :D

Lastly, I have a blog specifically dedicated to large labia love and is anti-labiaplasty. :D

If you are interested in the links to any of the above, please PM me and I'll give you the info. 8)

Hey I my self have a large labia to, don't freak out there is nothing wrong with it, my boyfriend loves it. Just be aware you could be stretching it when you go to the bathroom, so be carefull of it. You could have been born with iyt bc I was. There are ways to decrease the size, but I don't recomend it. ;-)

mine are enlarged too. they didn't start getting that way until i was about 19-20. i was self conscious but then my friends and i were together and they say it and they were like "what the heck?". that made me feel worse. then some other friends a couple of months ago were talking about large labia minora and were making fun of them...calling them meat hangers and stuff. i didn't participate in that convo obviously. and i also have gone on a porn site called youporn and i see the comments left by viewers. when there is a scene with a girl with a large labia then they basically make fun of it. really doesn't help me feel better.

Me too...I have large, protruding labia minora...and I HATE it. At first I thought I was one in a millioin but when I started searching just this last few months for a surgeon to perform labiaplasty, I have found out that this is pretty common and that they do come in many shapes and sizes.

Even so, I feel ashamed of it that I am not able to be intimate with any man. I'm in my 20s and still a virgin because I can't even bare the fact of getting naked even for a doctor!!!! I'm definitely looking into get surgury done but not sure how to find the right surgeon. Can anyone help?????

Jiggybutt, I'm interested in checking out those sites...care to share?

Also, What is iyt bc?

how can someone not like this!? i think you girls need a real man that appeciates such a beautiful thing. if you want pm me and I will tell you how beautiful they are... ;-)

i also thought i was the only one. its so helpful that now i know im not. i definatly want surgery 1 day because i dont like them either. its horrible. my boyfriend has never mentioned about the size but i always notice. it took me a year to have sex with him because i was embarased about down their. there isnt a day that goes by that i dont have a niggling thought in my head thinking that im disgusting because of the way it is. but iv never spoke about this to anyone. my friends would probably laugh and i cant speak about it. so glad i found this site though because now i know theres more of you! thankyou

I too have large left labius, which is fine and dandy now that I realized that large labia are the NORM and having small labia are ABNORMAL, even more so if you had them cut.
I also strongly suggest seeing the topic Labiaplasty Nightmare.
I was considering surgery before I read it.
Having your labia minor completely removed is not healthy. It's mutilating to both body and mind, and it does happen "on accident."

As I don't really get naked with my friends (I know, how weird is that?) so I haven't been able to compare. But I assume everyone's mis-matched at least a little, as nothing in a human body is symmetrical. Not in anyone.

And it appears that it's the few LOUD obnoxious men who happily make fun of large labia. Most likely the ones who started to watch porn at the age of 11 and think women naturally have 20-gallon breasts and grow no pubic hair.

Nothing wrong looking like a woman rather than a child.

Jiggybutt, I have to THANK you for the site referral. I had NO IDEA that I was normal! A very tasteful and confidance boosting site. I am 30 and had no idea that I was normal. Although I didnt truly want surgery, I was ashamed of what I felt to be abnormal. It's such a shame that publicity dictates what women feel about their bodies.
There was another link that was a very interesting article about why you see small or virtually no labia in playboy, which I think has truly set the standard for what many women think is normal or not normal. FYI, playboy can not publish inner exposed labia. If the labia are 'in' they are considered nongraphic, if they are exposed its the equivilent of an erect penis and considered too erotic... or too sexy (to quote them)... .. ie. that's what the magazine 'Penthouse' is for.. publishing the norm. Lovely ladies with all sorts of shapes and sizes of labia.
So maybe we need to take a harder look at Media, and not so hard a look at ourselves.
Ladies, lets learn to love ourselves and set our own sexual standard and stop worrying about whether or not we look like the girl on the cover of the magazine.. chances are she doesn't look like that either.. Airbrush.!!
=)
(I have to admit it is truly embarassing that it took me until I was 30 to realize this.. but thanks for letting me go on such a tangent)

im 13 and i know im too young to be worrying about things like this but my bike has been broken for the past year or so and a few weeks ago, my boyfriend fixed it for me. So the other day, i rode it around the block and it hurt so much i had to get off and walk after about two thirds of the way. I'm not a s*** and the boy who I'm with is my first proper boyfriend. We're moving quite quickly and i know he's ready for sex because we tlked about it but dont worry, im not and he knows that. So i'm not really worried about how it looks because i dont intend on having sex anytime soon and even if i did with my boyfriend, i doubt he'd care because he's not shallow like that. Though I am slightly concerned because after reading all these posts, i know lots of girls and women hve large labias but do they all suffer from discomfort? I'd never untill i rode my bike the other day. If its painful riding a bike, will it be painful having sex?

The size of your labia will not effect if you have pain with sex. What will effect it is patience. The first time go nice and slow, forplay with fingers to get you well lubricated. When it is time proceed slowly and gently. Dont be in a rush and it will be fine, and dont just do it all one night because you think you have to all at once.

The seat is another thing, you might just be having pain because you have not ridden in a year. I ride bike too and if i take a long break from riding the first couple of time i di ride i get sore too! So i guess with both things, take it easy and slow.

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

no guys don't like it and i'm a guy ,,,, sorry,, not sexy at all ,,, it looks tired and worn out ,,,,,, the less the better,,,