Hey I'm 15 and a virgin. When I was 13 ish i found i had a large inner labia. Discharge comes with this. I dont know what to do. Ive looked at sites for labia reconstruction. But im only 15. I was wondering if there were any other ways of reduction or if I even have an enlarged inner labia.
Because at first I thought it was just a yeast infection.
But after a long while my labia grew big.
It's not swelling because i've had this for almost 2 years.
I'm too embaressed to tell anyone including my mom.
Ive been trying to forever.
I really want to go to a gynocologist but I'm scared they'll tell me they can't do anything or they dont know whats wrong.
IF you have any info on this or have something like this please reply.
Thanks!

omgosh i have the exxacct same problem and im the exact same age.
i am also a virgin, but have noticed that my labia has also grown.
my right side is now bigger then my left..
is this healthy??

This is the same! At first I noticed that my vagina was larger than most when I was researching to see what a "normal" vagina looked like. Then, I noticed my labia majora hung down... is this normal? I don't feel like I can tell anyone, even my mother.

Hi

I am responding to who have question about to go to gynocologist. there is not help from those people. I went there because my large labia heart me so much and many times I had have infections higher fever if I walk only 10 minutes start to heart and start to have fever. when I went to see Gynocologist tald me that not dress small clothers and not worn under wear. which is impossible and not helping anything. only medicine is to get surgery, and to get surgery is not easy. I am trying but I couldn't find any Doctor can accept to give me surgery because my age. and money, Doctors do this are very expensive. I am only 17 years old and I do not what to do with my large labia.

something can be done, it is called a labial reduction. it hurts, but it will reduce the size of the labia, so it wont poke out as much. mine really hung low, but after the operation, i can wear any clothing i like without any pain, plus im starting to feel better about how i look. if you are in the UK, it CAN be done as a day case on the NHS! just ask your GP.

i have the same problem and i am only 15, i have had this problem for as long as i can remember. i feel disformed. i am way to scared to tell my mom, or anyone. i don't know what to do. i have been looking to try to find my own answer for a while, but i cant seem to find it. if there's anything u know about it or can help me get over this discomfort please reply. thankx

unless you are getting discomfort or are having serious problems with your vulva then there is no reason to have surgery. It is absolutely NORMAL to have long labia minoras many women share this natural thing.

thats right. I'm 29 and I have a huge labia and let me tell you that many many guys LOVE it and think its an awesome turn on. Be proud of your bodies...we are all unique and beautiful!

the same thing has happened to me the left inner labia is hanging lower than the outer labia it doesnt hurt but i feel weird about it and i'm worried somethings wrong help please

Hey ive just been the the gp and bravly decided to tackle this problem for myself how ever the gynocologist said i was in the normal range and everyone is different and they couldnt do anything ... the best bet is plastic surgery but it costs a bomb :(

wow, i didnt know so many people had the same problem as me. im 15 also, i discovered pleasure long ago, but being so young i didnt know it was "wrong to do". i thought everyone did it. So after knowing that, i figured the long labia was from the years of ... well you know. and i began regretting everything, but then i came across a blog stating

"1) Many girls, who start hard masturbation at youth and do it many years has labias as little as at childhood.
2) Many girls, who DO NOT masturbate at all - has big long labias... without any masturbation!"

it made me start thinking, and now i feel much more confident of it.
being 15 i suppose none of us should be having sex yet, but when we finally reach the big one six, the guys are going to be wondering, since theyre probably virgins and expect to see what theyve laid eyes on during pornos.

makes me nervous, but if he doesnt like it and makes rude comments, just say "i never said anything about your penis, so why are you making comments about my area?". Its rude and innappropriate for him to ever make a comment such as that. If he ever does, hes obviously not mature enough to realize, just like the rest of our bodies, THAT isnt the same as everyone else too.

hope its a confidence boost. kinda helped me.

I'm 15 and I'm scared. I really want to be confident with my boyfriend, but everytime he trys to touch me I move away. I have a large labia and while many women have them, I don't feel comfortable about it at all. There are many derogetory terms for them. Beef curtains being one of many. There things just make me less and less cofident about something that shouldn't be weird. We're all made different, right? Then why can't I just feel better about having them?

Having large inner labia is normal.many woman have them. In fact you are very lucky because most men love them that way. You have nothing to be embaraessed about. Do a search on large labia and you will see photos of other women with large labia. Hope this helps.