i have large labia...should i risk letting my boyfriend down there or would he be too imature to realise all women are different? i constantly take his hand away and im really fed up..i feel trapped by my vagina! haha...any advice? wat do teen guys think of it? have u ever encountered one? im looking for replies from teen guys mostly (be honest guys..i can take it) ..thanks

I too have large labia minora, and have felt the same way about mine. I've seen pleanty of people on the internet talking about it. Women with the same "problem" and men saying that they don't care what it looks like, or that they actually prefer it that way.

I'm not too sure what I'm waiting to hear to make me feel less self consious about it, but yeah, nothing anyone says makes me feel completely better about it. Knowing it's perfectly normal and there are others out there that are big too, does make a huge difference.

I guess I'm just really self consious about it because I'm a 22 year old virgin. That is not entirely the reason why I am still a virgin, but that does play a factor. So yeah, I guess I'm just waiting for the right guy to come along and then I'll be perfectly fine about it.

ur lucky..ur 22..guys ur age are mature and actually like large labia..r so i hear?..but guys my age..im not to sure about..this is y i want ur oppinion guys..but thanx 4 writing :-)

I used to be like that with my boyfriends. I'm single now, but when I started fooling around with them, I'd try to do other things than have him actually see it. I actually told him I wasn't ready for him to see me. I had no problem with him feeling it though. But now, I feel different about it and I think you should too.
If you are ready to have sex with him, then let him see if he wants to. If he doesn't like it, and doesn't want to be with you because of it, then he's not worth your time.

I can't believe there aren't more replies for this thread!... I'm a 34 year old guy. I LOVE large labia! o.O :-S :-D

I lucked out too. My fiancee has exposed inner labia that open like the petals of a flower. Very beautiful and erotic to me. :-)

If any of you would like, I have links to a few sites that might be of interest to you, that would prove there are guys (and girls) out there who adore and worship large labia. If interested, PM me and I'll provide the links.

All the best to you! :-D
- Jiggy

jiggy, where do i get more info on where to meet girls with enourmous labia?

Hello ladies. I'm female, but I wanted to post about this subject. I don't have really large labia, but they're not tiny either. I have never been self conscious about them. I am bisexual, and I was with a girl who pretty much seemed to have non-existant inner lips. I was going crazy trying to find them :-P . It bothered me because I think they are very appealing. When I told a guy I was with about it, he told me that I was lucky to meet a girl like that because she didn't have a lot of "roast beef" is what he called it. I had never heard that term before and it made me think.

I must admit though, I have seen some girls in porn who have really large inner labia, and it is not appealing to me at all. I have even heard that some women even have surgery to have their labia resized.

I had a discussion about it with another guy who I was with, that always loved to perform oral sex on me. The discussion started out about vaginal odor and he said that he wouldn't go down on a girl who smelled. I understood completely because I wouldn't either. Then I asked him if he ever saw a woman's private parts that he found unnattractive. He said yes, that one girl had what he called a "gobbler". He said it looked like a turkey neck and that it really grossed him out.

Everyone has their preferences. Some guys love large labia, some don't. There used to be a time that I worried mine were too small. The point is, if someone really likes you ( I emphasize YOU), it won't matter what your lips look like. It won't matter what you look like without makeup. If someone truly cares about you, physical things won't matter period.

i won't presume to say what other guys might like or dislike.
i think the female form is beautiful in just about any form and should be appriciated accordingly.

you should be satisfied with what you were born with and cultivate your sexuality.

So i'm trying to find some information about this. A girl I just started seeing has large labia.. we have not done anything past 1st base but i've felt down there a couple times just fooling around. is there anything different about pleasing a girl orally with lips like this? or is everything the same. thanks

when it comes to pleasing a girl i think that all girls are different and i dont think it has much to do with how big or small their labia is. for me its more about where the guy is touching and how he is touching

My very best advice is let him tuch you dont push his hand lean ur head on his chest while his hand does the work once you feel him tuching u dont move stay calm.... then you will see it was all okay afterwards..

i am a virgin feels great to have oral sex... and get anal sex but my vagina stays clean and saved for my true love to be husband thats just very special to me being a virgin.

good luc

Hi Ladies, i am an ordinary guy,if a female has large labia, don't be worried, a man wouldnt reject for that, it would be a pleasure for all men, i am sure, what would the problem be? Remember life is about discovery, and what a beautifull thing to discover!! I know it would please me for sure.

bigtime for fun

I know a bunch of people who like large labia. I personally like a tiny little slit, but to each his own. Also, they do labiaplasty nowadays

I'm a 21 year old guy and I'd rather a girl not have long, noticeable labia. When I was a teenager, I thought it meant the girl was a s*** because she got banged so much her vag deteriorated, ripped, and kinda fell apart. I don't mind having sex with a girl with long labia, but I usually won't do oral on a girl with them, and I definitely wouldn't date a girl with them. Well... I dunno. Maybe if she had a rockin personality I would overlook it, but that's kind of the deal. If there's something unattractive about you, then make up for it with something else and it won't really matter in the end.

But if you're just worried about scoring with high school boys, I wouldn't set too high of a standard for yourself, lol. They probably don't care, they just want to tell all their friends they got laid. They might be a little surprised at first, but if they wanna have sex, they've watched a bunch of porn by now and are plenty visually prepared for different looking vaginas.