Hi, I am 18 and have large labia. I have been to scared to talk to anyone about it and have been too shy to do anything sexually because of it. I have been able to avoid situations by simply dumping guys after a certain lenght of time, and turning the attention to them. BUT I met this guy and now we've been dating for a pretty good amount of time and I feel bad because I really want to go further with him, but I'm too embarrased. The thing is, I'm not even sure if I should be embarrased. I haven't really seen other vaginas, but I know that I have large labia. Is that unattractive, or not normal? I have no idea. PLEASE help, before I lose this guy because I'm too shy.

I feel really the same as you, though i don't have a bf now. Anyway, it isn't abnormal to have large labia in view of medical science, as far as I searched. But the problem is that most guys, and even girls regard large labia abnormal. If your bf has deep understanding of how you feel about it, and loves you, large labia wouldn't matter much just as the size of penis wouldn't matter much when fallen in deep love. But I think it's important not to feel ashamed of yourself first and then think about going further with him. Hope he understands you. Good luck.

Don't worry so much about it. The men that do care or wouldn't like it are jerks and you deserve someone that loves you for you and not how your labia looks. This may sound odd but if you realy don't know what other vaginas look like, check out a strip club and see for yourself. Magazines are retouched and pornos are all fake, but the real thing is at the strip club. If you still think yours is way to large there is a plastic surgery procedure called labiaplasti where they reduce the size of the labia. My friend had it done and was very happy.

Large labia are perfectly normal, and many men love them. Labia come in a variety of shapes ands sizes, if you want to see how much they vary then Google "sexylabia".

You should beware of labiaplasty, see:-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/labiaplasty-nightmare&hpr=Labiaplasty_Nightmare
.

thanks for the feedback! I still can't help but be embarrased, I start to feel good about it and then I find another discussion board with guys saying how gross it is etc etc. I know that I shouldn't want to be with someone who is such a jerk, but I just want to be able to be free and open about things like everyone else. I hate wearing bathing suits and things like that because I feel like everyone is staring at me and knows. The thing is I have heard about this surgery before, and I would have done it ages ago, but I don't have the money. I am in school and having to pay for university so I don't really see me having the money anytime in the near future. After reading that discussion with all the scary stories it's def turned me away, but I just want to know once and for all. from a guys perspective... is this gross and abnormal?

Although many guys love large labia, when they are with a girl, most guys do not really care what labia look like. They will feel lucky to be able to have the pleasure of your vagina, especially one belonging to a sensitive and caring girl like yourself. In any case, if a guy loves you then he will love you (as we in the UK say) "warts and all". And large labia are not like warts, I think large labia are lovely and perfectly normal. So forget the jerks on that discussion board, and love your body.

I have exactly the same problem as you! even the same age. May I ask - did you go further with your guy? how did he react?! I was so pleased when I found this post! It was as if I had written it myself lol

well i have a large labia too and i wanted to get it reduced but my boyfriend said no he said hes had girls with small and large and he likes large better. they say its funner to eat lol so iv grown okay with it. i used to be shy to but its normal u don't have to be. :-D

i have large labia minora and have always been very embarrassed especially when a man goes down on me and try to hide them. is it such a big deal? these sites are really good because it makes you realise that we are all different down there.
I have thought about labiaplasty and know i would feel a lot sexier and more comfortable in myself if i had this done but worry about loss of sensation and it costs a fortune too- don't know what to do really.

As a still very sexually active senior male in my early 60's I can tell you that large labias are delightful. Any young man that doesn't enjoy your large labia is not a worthy sexual partner.

Love your labia and be proud of it ... never consider surgery unless you have extreme physical discomfort. Believe me the majority of men love a large labia for oral, digital and penetration. It's like you have a toy box between your legs. There are so many wonderful things that a sensual partner can do with your large labia. The world needs more women with large labias that enjoy them and love to have them played with. :-D :-D

I can't believe what I am reading here!!!!!!. I am a 35 year old man and my biggest dream is to find a lady with big ...., and then I mean really meaty and with big lips. Sorry for my bad English. I come from Scandinavia.

The bigger lips and labia the better. Se link for perfect p***y.

http://www.sexylabia.com/pic34_hanging-p***y.htm
http://www.sexylabia.com/pic16_bobbing-vulva.htm

I really can't believe what I am reading here!!!!!!. I am a 35 year old man and my biggest dream is to find a lady with big ...., and then I mean really meaty and with big lips. Sorry for my bad English. I come from Scandinavia.

The bigger lips and labia the better.

Large labia are beautiful! I'm a middle aged male and there are few things any more sexy or desirable than large protruding labia. I had a g/f when I was in my 20s who had enormous labia. The first time I went down on her, I ejaculated from the excitement of it! Something that I have learned as I have gotten older is the importance of feeling good about your own body. You will most likely find that as you become sexually active that your partner will love your large lips. If you are embarrassed or self conscious about your body and unable to get past those feelings, it can really spoil things. Once you realize that you are actually blessed with something that is truly special you may find that you love those big lips as much as your lover does! My g/f loved to have them sucked and I can tell you that she never had to ask me twice.

I'm a typical guy and I find large labias particularly attractive and sexy. If you are a woman with a large labia or large clitoris, you have no reason to be embarased about anything! I've never understood why women will go have their boobs enhanced, but somehow think men don't like large labias. I guess we men just don't talk much about this in public. But, there you go, you have a regular guy's opinion on this.

I'm really glad i found this post!
I'm 16, and i haven't had sexual intercourse yet, ive always been to shy and have also broken up with partners before anything serious started developing.
I always thought i had a large labia minora, but i've read posts with girls who's are larger than mine.
I looked around for Labiaplasty and heard some horrible stories on the surgery, which i wouldn't be prepared to go through.
I'm still single but i'll be aware next relationship, if its serious enough..i'll know not to be shy and uncomfortable :-)