will frequent masturbation increase the size of the labia?

The question: will masturbation increase labia size?
Yes it most certainly will over time. Every time you are sexually stimulated you are going to have some blood rush into that area, the same way men get an erection, and this higher blood volume in the area swells the area, eventually over time this can stretch it a bit, for some more or less than others. Any sexual stimulation will eventually lead to some labia stretching even if it is just minor stretching. You gotta just live your life though. If you dont want your labia to get too stretched then, before you even get started or let your partner get started, you should always put a little lubrication on them so that your labia are slippery and can not be gripped and pulled around with friction by either hand, or toys, or penis, or face, or whatever. With some lube, your labia can't get pulled about too much and if you want to keep your p***y nice then don't ever let your guy suck too hard on your clit or labia, or rub it all really aggressively. You can ask your partner to be gentle 8)

I agree, my girlfriend's labia grew compared to a year ago when she and I first had sex. (we have sex all the time) I was just wondering the same question because she and I were dabating on wheather she was born like that, or did it grow as she grew, or was it because of sucking and sex.

No, no and once more - NO!

1) Many girls, who start hard masturbation at youth and do it many years has labias as little as at childhood.

2) Many girls, who DO NOT masturbate at all - has big long labias... without any masturbation!

3) Many girls has asimmetric (one bigger then other) labias but... They CANNOT increase size "little" labia to similar with "bigger''. They try pulling, tugging and stretching smaller labia, but.... no effect!

3) Many girls like to play with own labias. They pulling, tugging and stretching theyr lips, but... their labias NO DIFFERENCE with labias other girls: no statistic difference in big group...

People usually think that labias increase size or grow after masturbation or sex. BUT... They mistake! Labias DO NOT grow permanent!

They only TEMPORARY may be stay "erected'', but after they become original (small) size. Girls may play with their labias as long as they

want. This activity DO NOT change labia shape or size and bring only sexual pleasure.

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. Any repetitive sexual activity will eventualy change the looks (shape and color) of your genitals.  Male and female.

Yes. A lot of people will say its not possible to stretch your labia by masturbating but from my own experience and that of others, it does happen. From what I have learned from other women who masturbate the exact same way I do, it does stretch it in the exact same way in each woman. I didn't start masturbating until I was 30 so my body was completely grown already. And I've never given birth so that cannot be blamed for the stretching in my case. I didn't start masturbating until I decided to become abstinent so sex did not cause the stretching. To make a long story short, when I masturbate I use a clitoral vibrator which I hold in the exact same spot for extended periods of time. I press the tip of the vibrator right beside my clitoris and labia minora on the right side, basically just between the labia majora and labia minora right at the bottom area of my clit. I noticed the size of my right labia minora increasing, concluded it was caused by my masturbation method and I stopped. The labia did not go back to normal but quit increasing in size. A couple years later I got married and during sex/masturbation I began using the clitoral vibrator in the same exact spot again on a regular basis. Again, my labia began to increase in length and eventually increase in thickness too. It does seem to get worse every time I masturbate. And it's only on the side where I hold the vibrator. There is sagginess in the exact area where I press the vibrator. Basically after hours upon hours of such sensitive skin becoming so engorged and stretched it just isn't snapping back. I don't know why this is so hard to believe because plenty of women end up with permanently stretched out labias just from the stretching of one baby passing through. Any activity which stretches the labia out over and over for an extended period of time could definitely cause this problem. That area isnt meant to be stretched like the actual vaginal opening is. The vagina has the elasticity to go back to normal, but the labia does not. There is no way to fix it other than plastic surgery. Luckily, my husband doesn't mind because he knows what caused it and doesn't want me to have surgery. It wasn't nearly as noticeable when I met him so he has caused most of the stretching. But I am still considering surgery because at this point my right labia minora can be seen sticking out of my labia majora and my clothes are starting to rub on the edges of it when I walk and stuff. The left side has remained normal and I have never held the vibrator on that side. I am right handed and the right side just seemed more comfortable in the beginning and when I attempted to change sides I just didn't get as much sexual pleasure. So in conclusion, if you don't want part of your vagina to stretch out, be gentle with it. If you can't help yourself then be prepared to either have plastic surgery to fix it or just live with a non-perfect vagina.

And this may not happen to all women and would probably be less likely to happen to younger girls just because there skin all over there bodies has more elasticity to it. Skin on any part of the body can be stretched so why not the labia. There is no muscle there to even help support the skin. And it is a fact that the skin on the penis can be stretched but just stretching the skin won't likely make the penis bigger. The size of the penis is based on the underlying muscle tissue and blood vessels. But it is believed by many that if with an erection the skin covering the penis is extremely tight it can restrict the penis from growing to its full potential during erection, a problem mostly in men who have been circumcised and perhaps too much skin was removed. There are many techniques that can be found online that are said to help stretch the penile skin thus allowing the penis to become more engorged and larger in size when erect. Of course, the results of these techniques will vary depending on the individual's body, skin, and their skin's ability to be stretched without snapping back to normal.

wow stretch with age

There is an awful lot of c**p in the answers I see here. If masturbation stretched your labia then mine would be dangling down to my knees! I have masturbated, been masturbated, been aroused by numerous lovers and never saw any change in my labia after I reached my mid twenties and prior to that it was just growing up and developing. Search me on line if you want to talk about it. I have a blog on sex and relationships.

All the best, and keep rubbing the clitoris.

Angela Goodnight

Absolutely. Your lips will hang like floppy ears on a basset hound.

Of course you can try masturbating anally - vibrators, butt, plugs, dildos, or just plain ol' fingers will do the trick. Be sure to use plenty of lube, start slow, start small. Pretty soon you can work your way up to a fist. You know you can tell a real anal queen when you see a girl with tiny labia.

Well that depends on how you masturbate. Notice that I didn't suggest nipple play. You don't want to end up wearing nursing pads the rest of your life, lest you risk poking someone's eye out with those giant nips. Seriously, girls, save your cooter for those treasured intimate times with your man (or whatever consenting adult your preference may be).

Just like Catholic girls tend to give up the backdoor to preserve their holy gates in the eyes of God, anal play is really the safest way to go for tension release. In fact, you might find you like it even more. Read the statistics about how most women climax, and you'll find that 95% of the women who engage in anal sex climax from it. That's far more than the number of women who cum from vaginal or clitoral stimulation.

You've convinced me. The moon landings never happened and Elvis is still alive under a new name. Your other ideas are just about equal to those.

No need to personally attack me when you are only here to promote your blog.

That is crazy. I didn't provide a link or anything like that. ALL I am interested in as far as this site is concerned is putting the record straight on trolls who are trying to scare young women into not enjoying masturbation by telling them their labia will end up like basset hound's ears. That is totally irresponsible, Labia can only be stretched by regular and excessive pulling. That is not part of normal masturbation and you know it. Stop scaring potentially vulnerable questioners who have asked their questions in goof faith. Unlike you, my handle does not give the impression I am a Senior Administrator of this website. With a name like that you should be even more careful. All I offered was an opportunity for anyone worried by some of the answers on this page to contact me. My blog is free and I have never asked for payment for advice. Readers of our communications above will easily ascertain which of us is offering sensible advice.

The readers can, of course, form their own opinion and perhaps roll the dice and take their chances.

If you would care to cite any reputable studies that support your position, please feel free to do so. Until then, Id' say we can just agree to disagree.