Hi everyone..
Well i was pregnant last month and miscarried on september 8th and lost my baby, I didn't even know I was pregnant so it was pretty shocking for me to find out i was pregnant and lost the baby all in the same day. Well since then my boyfriend and I have been having sex. We began having sex 8 days post miscarriage. The last time we had sex was September 1st and the 2nd and around the 10th I began having very very soar breasts, nausea, fatigue, cramping in my lower abdomin and mood swings. And today which is the 13th i wiped and had pink discharge but only when i wiped. The thing is that I just don't know when my period was suppose to come because of my miscarriage, my cycle is off course now so I don't know when my period is suppose to come.
Though I will say that usually when i get my period my 1st day is very heavy and not light discharge like im seeing today.

I've read that a woman is more fertile after miscarriage, could I really of gotten pregnant this fast after my miscarriage?

I have taken 4 pregnancy tests in the past 3 days and every single one is negative. Am i pregnant or are these weird post symptoms from the miscarriage? Im so confused........