Hello. I'm 44 year old female and just recently I have noticed that some strange thing happening with my face skin.
One morning I woke up with complete left side of face swollen. I didn’t know what could be the cause and didn’t pay too much attention on it. Few days after, my face was still swollen and covered with this small acne. Friend told me that the condition is called erythema and that it is caused by some small bacteria. These bacteria could be found almost anywhere but the most common localization is pillow.
So, he recommended me to change my pillow and to try finding some latex pillow. What makes them so special?

Hello. My son had the same problems like you accept the fact that he had much more serious symptoms. Beside red rush that was covering his whole face, he started to suffer from some breathing difficulties caused by allergic reactions to pillow. Then, I bought this latex pillow and his symptoms disappeared in few days.
Latex foam pillows conformed to his head and neck for ideal comfort and support. What’s so good about them- they are totally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, mildew proof and dust mite resistant.
Beside that- it will not compress or lose its shape. They are a bit expensive and one pillow costs about a 100$ but you can use it for years. Buy it- you have nothing to loose!