Hello. I'm 31 year old worried mother and I would like to find out some stuff about my son’s present condition.
Just the other day he came back from the beach and his shoulders and arms were red and painful. I didn’t consider this to be something important because sun was very strong and sunbursts are not so uncommon.
After redness some blisters started to pump out and all this was accompanied with honey-colored crusts. So, this got me worried because I doubt it could be from sun.
Any ideas what this could be?

Well, I have some ideas and will share them with you but I suggest you anyway to go and see some dermatologist over this.
These blisters you have mentioned point me on one condition called impetigo. Your son probably developed one skin infection that is generally caused by one of two bacteria- group A streptococcus or Staphylococcus aureus.
You have described almost every single sign of impetigo- redness, blisters and crusts. You should tell your son that Impetigo may itch, and it can be spread by scratching and beside this it is very contagious. So, you should take him to the hospital imidiately before he spread infection to other household members, on clothing, towels, and bed linens that have touched your son's infected skin.