Hi. I'm 35 year old worried mother.
Just recently I have noticed that my son has swollen lymph nodes in supraclavicular region.
I don’t a lot about this and possible causes of this swelling but I know that this could be a sign of some cancer or malignant process in body.
Please tell me that this isn’t true.
My son is only 10 years old and, beside this, he feels no other symptoms. I haven’t take him to any doctor because I was hopping that this will disappear by it self but it didn’t.
Now, I'm afraid to even thing what this could be!

I understand how frustrating this can be and I can't say anything with a 100% certainty but I think that your son is way to young to have problems with malignant processes in his body. So, I would exclude this possibility.
He probably suffers from some usual lyphadenopathy that is very common in his age.
Most lymphadenopathy in children is due to benign self-limited disease because viral or bacterial infections are the most common causes in that age. But, this could be caused by many reasons because several important infections may occur with supraclavicular adenopathy, including tuberculosis, histoplasmosis, and coccidioidomycosis.
But, like I said, you will sure only after doctor examine this physically and do complete blood tests.

The symptoms of lymphadenopathy are: swollen and enlarged lumps in the neck, back of the head, or other locations of lymph nodes, tenderness of the nodes, although the nodes may not be painful if the child is no longer ill, warmth or redness of the skin over the lymph nodes, fever and history of illness. Swollen lymph nodes are usually linked to some infection or even disease, so it would be good if you daughter is checked by a pediatrician. There are some treatments for lymphadenopathy. They are: antibiotic medications to treat an underlying bacterial infection, or medications or procedures to treat other conditions that may have caused the lymph node enlargement.