Hi. I'm 34 years old and I have big problems with my swollen glands. I don’t know what to do about this and still I didn’t contact any doctor over this because I'm afraid what he could tell me.
I believe this condition became chronic because it is present more then two months. It first started with lymph nodes under my jaw line and I thought it could be from strep throat.
But, beside these jaw lymph nodes- my armpit and groin lymph nodes also started to swell and this got me worried. Can anyone please tell me every possible reason of chronic glands swelling?
Please help me because I'm pretty desperate right now!

Hello. I see that you are frightened but you deserve it because you still didn’t contact any doctor! You are 34 years old and still acting like a child. I don’t know how much you know about lymph nodes but I will tell you anyway. Lymph nodes purpose is to filter the lymphatic fluid with special cells that can trap cancer cells or bacteria that are traveling through the body in lymphatic system. When they catch something – they become enlarged. The worse is if the condition untreated becomes chronic. I have read a lot about possible reasons of your condition and I will name you every cause I know. The most commons are alcohol abuse and alcoholism, cancer, connective tissue disease, Gaucher disease, Hodgkin's disease, HIV, hyperthyroidism
Sarcoidosis, Sjogren syndrome, and thyroid cancer. If you want to know which caused you your problem- contact your GP as soon as you can!