Hi, I have acne since 13. year. I tried many miracle treatments, sometimes there would be some change but only for a while. I’ve seen add for Acne Tab. Has anyone tried it?

Yes, I’ve used Acne Tab and it worked for me, but it still doesn’t mean that it works for everyone. Acne Tab is a purely herbal acne treatment. It’s natural ingredients are fighting overproduction of grease in oil glands, what effects in clearer face skin. Bacteria which induce acne, by clogging ducts of oil glands, lose conditions for multiplying and the appearance and frequency of acne decreases. It tackles various other factors that can contribute to acne development. What’s uncommon is that Acne Tab are pills, so they act by coming to the face skin via the blood stream. Beside Acne Tab you should apply some cleansing lotion.
Anyway, you’re not losing anything if you try Acne Tab, only maybe acne.